Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Really nice "Girls with Guns" image I could use as an avatar on that Anti-Magic Academy cover - would I care for the anime at all, though? Probably not. When did that air? Never even heard of it, lol. Ok, 2015.

Really nice "Girls with Guns" image I could use as an avatar on that Anti-Magic Academy cover - would I care for the anime at all, though? Probably not. When did that air? Never even heard of it, lol. Ok, 2015.
It was one of the three competing for most watched on MAL that season. In a season with quite a number of magic school fansevicy pandering.
This one was easily the worst and most forgettable.

highly unlikely but do the gabriel blu-rays have subs? it's a real shame that crunchy swallowed it up and we've never got any sort of blu-ray release in english

I hope Crunchyroll wont keep things like Gabriel dropout and konosuba on embargo forever. Surely they've been kept as streaming exclusives long enough and are due a blu ray release soon?

I hope Crunchyroll wont keep things like Gabriel dropout and konosuba on embargo forever. Surely they've been kept as streaming exclusives long enough and are due a blu ray release soon?
The plan is to have select titles be distributed under Viz Media, which Konosuba will probably be among those, however, I reckon Discotek will handle the subtitled only & nicher shows like Gabriel Dropout (to provide context: Discotek had a partnership with Crunchyroll in the past, plus they recently acquired Angel's 3Piece, Anti-Magic Academy, and Kemono Friends from Crunchyroll as well).

Toei released their new 4K restoration of The Little Prince and the Eight Headed Dragon on Blu-Ray today. Looks gorgeous

81dUngFibBL._SL1500_.jpg

I'd love this to get licensed over here so much.

Back