Manga Entertainment Reveals Q1 2020 UK Anime Schedule, Featuring Attack on Titan, Rising of the Shield Hero, ZOMBIE LAND SAGA & More

Nice upcoming titles! Wonder how many of those i can import before the Brexit...
More for the politics thread, but why are people so worried about not getting these things after brexit?
it’s simply a matter of a trade deal, we would have options for that, and a no deal, the biggest threat to having trade with the EU, is most likely gonna be avoided when this new delay is over. They’ve tried it, parliament has pretty much been unanimously against it

More for the politics thread, but why are people so worried about not getting these things after brexit?
it’s simply a matter of a trade deal, we would have options for that, and a no deal, the biggest threat to having trade with the EU, is most likely gonna be avoided when this new delay is over. They’ve tried it, parliament has pretty much been unanimously against it

People don't like to pay customs, I can talk for myself at least.

----------

On topic, Manga didn't get anything I want again, too much action based stuff.

If the Brexit is done. Importing stuff to the Netherlands will cost 13 euro custom fee + 21% tax of the item. So an anime of 25 euro on would cost about 16 euros more. It all depends if there will be a trade deal or if base and zavvi lie about the amount on the package like some stores in the US and Australia do.

If we leave with the deal we have the transition period which everyone seems to forget I hate Boris deal but I know at least until 2021 we will have the same tarrifs etc with the EU and if we don’t have a trade deal by that point I assume we will extend that period we ain’t leaving the EU really until 2021 even if this deal passes. Come February we would be in transition not have left.

I have to say Heroic Age is a bit of surprise to be getting a release especially giving how long it has been.

The Rise of the Shield Hero is also a welcome edition but it is a bit out of the norm to get a uk release before an american one but i would guess it wont be that far off either.

Back