UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

What is happening with the Cannon Busters Kickstarter

I know its not a Manga UK kickstarter, but they're working with Makestuff as the Distro and happily tweet about the series

---------------

Was Free ever a big seller in the UK?
Was Season 1 even released over here? (No, this is a serious question as I actually dont own it yet and might have missed it....)

Seems unfair to ask about a series sales if only Season 2 is available for purchase

What is happening with the Cannon Busters Kickstarter

I know its not a Manga UK kickstarter, but they're working with Makestuff as the Distro and happily tweet about the series

---------------

Was Season 1 even released over here? (No, this is a serious question as I actually dont own it yet and might have missed it....)

Seems unfair to ask about a series sales if only Season 2 is available for purchase
No it wasn’t. FUNi did release it in america (and AUS) so it is available for manga now.

I was one of those suckers who bought the unfinished US release of Adventure Time, so I'll gladly double dip if Manga manages to release the complete series.

Hope we'll see a complete Regular Show release on Blu-ray too someday.

something interesting to note i guess, Soul Eater recentlyish (2 months ago) got re-released as a classics on the US side so i guess we'll probably start getting older anime releases that weren't released here too with this Funi/Manga merger

Back