Your viewing journal

Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us

It was better than the latest movies, but still disappointed with it, the girl was nice tho wish she had more of a role. 6/10

Attack on Titan S3P2
ep 7

Last edited:
Dororo episode 22 Shake the disease.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 10 Cute.

Miami Vice: Season Five episodes 3-8

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 episode 7 - When I heard there would be filler content I was pretty confused but the scene of Eren and Mikasa walking through the ruins of their hometown was a really nice addition especially with 進撃vc-pf20130218巨人 as the soundtrack

Cinderella Nine Episode 8
Club applications and gathering signatures.

Dororo Episode 22
Escaping and sacrifice. That ending tho...

Yatogame-chan Observation Diary Episode 10
Cute dance.

MD Geist (1986) - Directors Cut, Subtitled

I'd actually forgotten there was more than one version of MD Geist, so I'll defer judgment until I've seen the original version in all it's shonky glory. The director's cut is fairly competent, albeit in the manner of an Italian b-movie.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan S3b 7 - that original scene they did, I have something in my eye... oh and grisha's childhood involves the latest fashion! An armband!

Dororo 22 - as a man with 2 brothers, I have just one line to take from this - "bro, please keep the bro you are"
Oh yea and hyakkimaru seems content on being the one horseman and the only character to make it to the end of the series

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 309

Isekai Quartet (English Dub) Episode 8

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! (English Dub) Episode 8

Isekai Quartet Episode 10
Another solid episode. Some unexpected reveals, but a nice surprise with the other classroom. Nice to see the other characters from these shows getting some cameo screen time. I'm looking forward to seeing how this wraps up and finding out who is responsible for summoning everyone.

One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 9
YEEES, now this is more like it, much much better with the animation production quality. That ending tho with sonic... ROFL.

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! Episode 10
Running errands and keeping cool. The whole cliff/road pass scene with Barkhorn and Shirley gave me a good laugh.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 11
Another good episode. Well... this ep just blew my mind with that reveal, who would of guest that there would be of all things what appears to be and looks like a starship engine from the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) that even has the same noise.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 11 Slideshow and showcase.

Black Clover episode 87 The current arc begins.

Isekai Quartet episode 10 The classroom next door.

One Punch Man Season 2 episode 9 Free hugs.

Miami Vice: Season Five episodes 9-14

Last edited:
Ace of Diamond: Act II ep 11
YU-NO ep 11
Black Clover ep 87
Ao-Chan ep 10

----------------~~

Dropped Fruits basket.

Last edited:
Mikagura School Suite episodes 1-3 - This seems like some good dumb fun. The MC is such a good idiot.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 10

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 10

Isekai Quartet episode 10

Attack on Titan Ep. 56 I can finally say it a PHOTOGRAPH and now airships in my medievalish show
I’ve just caught up with AoT, the two societies seem more like pre and post industrial revolution, it never really occurred to me they didn’t have photographs until they started wondering what it was. But yeah, it’s all getting a bit FMA 2003 in here.

I’ve just caught up with AoT, the two societies seem more like pre and post industrial revolution, it never really occurred to me they didn’t have photographs until they started wondering what it was. But yeah, it’s all getting a bit FMA 2003 in here.
Titans held back the advancement of the first society, ironically allowing them to develop anti Titan gear (also the royal family stopped development of anything that would make bypassing the threat too easy) the society grisha’s journals show has been allowed to advance, much like how you pointed out but you’ll probably soon see why their weapons are not advanced like any of their enemies

manga spoilers dw it gets a harbor and ruins my immersion when they have guns but lose to sword and VMG the current arc is these two opposing worlds clashing and fails

I’ve read the manga and it’s worse. Just wait till the backstory. FMA 03 I appreciate it’s bizarre parallel world thing. It’s so **** it’s great
Titans held back the advancement of the first society, ironically allowing them to develop anti Titan gear (also the royal family stopped development of anything that would make bypassing the threat too easy) the society grisha’s journals show has been allowed to advance, much like how you pointed out but you’ll probably soon see why their weapons are not advanced like any of their enemies
manga spoilers dw it gets a harbor and ruins my immersion when they have guns but lose to sword and VMG the current arc is these two opposing worlds clashing and fails
We’ll probably need an episode thread for this one, the post credits doesn’t go on for long but shows quite a lot

I’ve read the manga and it’s worse. Just wait till the backstory. FMA 03 I appreciate it’s bizarre parallel world thing. It’s so **** it’s great
I don't know which spoilers to uncover beyond this one (I'll probably play it safe and say none) since I haven't read the manga and don't want to spoil it. I didn't think it was a bad reveal, I mean we'd long known there was at least one, probably multiple different societies outside the walls; The one Reiner, Berthold et al. come from (and possibly another which Ymir came from, thought that was obviously in the distant past) the whole 1930s Germany allegory did perhaps seem a bit out of nowhere but then it's not a huge leap in logic, since the obviously Germanic setting has been there from the beginning (and while I could still be wrong, I'd kinda been suspecting the Ackermans were a possible stand-in for Jews already). It's also perfectly logical that disconnected societies, like those in the real world, would advance at different rates. And the Titans are obviously a pretty big barrier to contact between peoples.

Autocorrect wants to change "Reiner" to "Weiner", lol.

Back