Dragon Ball Super: Broly Review

Onosume

That Aikatsu Person
AUKN Staff
Dragon Ball Super: Broly is a thrilling action film, pitting Goku and Vegata against the hulking Broly with some great animation work and a solid backstory that eases in newcomers to the franchise. For all its outrageous action that fans will love, those coming into this fresh will find the elongated fight scenes go on for far too long, perhaps resulting in them switching off in its final moments.

Continue reading...

I find it weird that they.re going so far as to push out YouTube ads for this when the accessibility of the show its connected to is so bloody limited.

I bet they'll allow this to actually stream in English too. I'm still waiting to catch up on the series.

I find it weird that they.re going so far as to push out YouTube ads for this when the accessibility of the show its connected to is so bloody limited.

I bet they'll allow this to actually stream in English too. I'm still waiting to catch up on the series.
How are you catching up on the series? I watched it on CR and yea it has been hard to watch super here, it's always been available on Funi in the US but no one else gets to stream it from Funi

How are you catching up on the series? I watched it on CR and yea it has been hard to watch super here, it's always been available on Funi in the US but no one else gets to stream it from Funi

Subtitles are a non-option for me given my severely poor sight. I always feel like being vocal on these situation because when you're in my position, you feel like you're being taxed with (gradually less relevant) physical media just to watch a show others without such ailments can enjoy for vastly less as well as those who just so happen to live in US.

I'd voice my complaints to Toei themselves if their European arm had any interest in being contacted.

I think it's more how Funi handle some of the things they got, toei just pretty much handles things in Japan then licenses it off, they are pretty hands off when it leaves Japan

I think it's more how Funi handle some of the things they got, toei just pretty much handles things in Japan then licenses it off, they are pretty hands off when it leaves Japan

Tosi needs to grant permission for any version of the show to be streamed. Funimation would jump on it right away if they got the go ahead forvother regions. It would be a pretty hig deal.n its the same reason we can't stream any version of One Piece either. Same for the new Sailor Moon dub and combined with the fact that no distributor want to sell it on home media (for whatever baffling reason) meaning we have zero legal access outside of expensiveve imports and region free players.

UK anime has come a Heck of a long way since the days where piracy in various forms was the only way anyone here of the target demographic (kids, teens, young adults) could realistically be expected to consume amine. Us not having an anime friendly TV network really hurt but since streaming, we're finally able to actually support this industry at a reasonable cost. In spite of this, sone of the biggest names still refuse us access to some of the most popular franchises.

Back