Girls' Last Tour Review

Onosume

That Aikatsu Person
AUKN Staff
Girls’ Last Tour is a very relaxing survival story that generates a lot of appeal from its comfy styling and deceptively cute presentation. Its slow pace and slice-of-life sensibilities may seem boring to some, but if you look past that, the series shows an engaging deeper narrative with a strong anti-war message.

Continue reading...

I dunno about anti-war, it makes the apocalypse look pretty comfy... Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it so much, it’s definitely one of my favourite new shows in recent years. I don’t really get the comparisons to Abyss either, besides the aspect of “main characters exploring a strange world” the shows are totally different in tone.

I dunno about anti-war, it makes the apocalypse look pretty comfy... Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it so much, it’s definitely one of my favourite new shows in recent years. I don’t really get the comparisons to Abyss either, besides the aspect of “main characters exploring a strange world” the shows are totally different in tone.

I think the two shows being released so close together has invited a lot of comparison. I watched GLT just a few weeks after seeing MIA (Is that acronym deliberate?) And I couldn't help but think of the two shows together. Although the overall tones of the shows are different the cutesie character designs juxtapose the realities the characters are facing in both shows in a similar way. That's how I see it anyways

Back