Berserk

So I’ve put my grasses on and ordered a copy of Deluxe Volume 1 from SpeedyHen. They don’t seem to be living up to their namesake based on what I’ve read on this thread!

Also pre-ordered Volume 2 from Amazon for the time being as it’s £27 ish atm.

So I’ve put my grasses on and ordered a copy of Deluxe Volume 1 from SpeedyHen. They don’t seem to be living up to their namesake based on what I’ve read on this thread!

Also pre-ordered Volume 2 from Amazon for the time being as it’s £27 ish atm.

Thanks for the headsup on the Amazon price

Thanks for the headsup on the Amazon price
No problem, noticed it when I was trying to get volume 1. Amazon have it for £42 which is pretty overpriced imo.

Edit: They also have volume 3 for around £33 though I’ll hold off on ordering that for now.

Last edited:
Yea I think it's a stock problem. Read up earlier and it's actually been sold out. The pre order date is BS they are just reprinting more stock.

As I've been saying, the alita collection is having the same problem. They're all underestimating the newfound popularity of anime & manga.
As much as people call the community "weebs" everyone seems to be looking into some sort of anime genre, hell my brother started watching prison school!

Amazon put their price for Volume 1 down to £29.27 so That may be an idea if stock for SpeedyHen doesn’t budge. Although, the Amazon rep I spoke to stated they were aiming to get stock in my the last week of May so it’s possible that’s when various suppliers might be getting more copies in. Will be keeping an eye out.

Amazon put their price for Volume 1 down to £29.27 so That may be an idea if stock for SpeedyHen doesn’t budge. Although, the Amazon rep I spoke to stated they were aiming to get stock in my the last week of May so it’s possible that’s when various suppliers might be getting more copies in. Will be keeping an eye out.

Man Dark Horse really dropped the ball on this. Fault also lies with speedyhen and Amazon for accepting more preorders than stock ordered.

Back