Senran Kagura Official News/Announcements Thread [NSFW]

If it helps, a couple of the Marvelous limited editions on the older Senran Kagura games actually had mouse pads included but they were very limited and sold out pretty fast. But yeah as Anime1977 mentioned these type of mouse pads are perfectly accepted in the UK as long as the character portrayed is in legal terms (i.e. no underage).
Right. Like I say, Its probably just me overthinking it and worrying based on that; looking at the regs, its says that stuff thats "Indecent and Obscene material" is banned, but thats pretty vague, and then I wonder what that actually means, then I worry, etc, etc.

But, considering I,m looking at getting a Yumi mousepad, I should be fine, right?

Right. Like I say, Its probably just me overthinking it and worrying based on that; looking at the regs, its says that stuff thats "Indecent and Obscene material" is banned, but thats pretty vague, and then I wonder what that actually means, then I worry, etc, etc.

But, considering I,m looking at getting a Yumi mousepad, I should be fine, right?
You should be fine (Yumi's mouse pad was included in the Estival Versus limited edition DX version in fact).

Back