The General Conversation Area

It's a religious song about the joys of attending church! Bell ringers ringing the bells to call people into the church (ding ding dong) and the choir singing (tra la la). As for the touching.... erm they are touched by the power of faith and unity.

Edit: And if you think that song's good check out the awesome dance in the song "no pantalones" which I probably can't paste here (NSFW) but it had me and my lady in stitches and quoting it for ages.

😹😹😹😹😹

@Neil.T was quoting the song to me over the phone and I can't unhear it now!

Neil - you owe me...an ice cream! 😤

🤪 . . .

Fair's fair. 😅
*hands over 🍦*
Oh. Hang on till I fetch a flake for you as well. 😋
After having to hear trashy Europop and all.

Only one flake!? 😮😤 *takes ice cream anyway*

Neil, the cat and I shall be ganging up on you - Team Princess shall unleash levels of mischief you have only witnessed in your wildest nightmares! Prepare thyself! 😠

EDIT: Also @serpantino - hang thy head in shame! 😤

@serpantino has much to answer for, and yet he's ever elusive. Probably playing Exploding Kittens or something...

*Shakes fist* Curse you, red panda! 😤

My other half is far to volatile for exploding kittens right now.... well she is at the best of times but she's practically full term and the hormones are in a full on revolt o_O.

I always enjoyed the Gears of War games but now I'll think of Gunther every time I play them, which makes them extra awesome !

Back