Berserk

Vincentdante

Time-Traveller
"General Manga Chit-Chat" > "Search" > "Berserk" > No results found.
I will get my own kingdom thread.

Let's talk Berserk, use this thread for anything Berserk manga related. So how many here are caught up with the last chapter?

You thought you would see Guts and Casca reunite? But it was me Griffith.
R8hVPTT.jpg

I just got into it again yesterday actually after a few months break. Only up to chapter 140 so far. Its very good though.

Its a shame both Bererk and Kingdom haven't got the anime adaptations they deserve.

I just got into it again yesterday actually after a few months break. Only up to chapter 140 so far. Its very good though.

Its a shame both Bererk and Kingdom haven't got the anime adaptations they deserve.

That would put you in the conviction arc by my guess, looking back that might be my favorite arc so far. Take your time and enjoy it mate :)

And yes, although I enjoyed the studio 4c adaptation my god do I want a more authentic adaptation made

At least the manga is getting deluxe and editions soon.

Already pre-ordered trust me :D

My hope is that the larger page size will mean they will improve the scan quality as well. Am I asking too much if they went back and fixed any translation errors that have been widely reported as well? But yeah I am excited lol

Already pre-ordered trust me :D

My hope is that the larger page size will mean they will improve the scan quality as well. Am I asking to much if they went back and fixed any translation errors that have been widely reported as well? lol
Hopefully. I’ve hesitated on collecting the volumes so I’m glad they’re doing these editions.

Hopefully. I’ve hesitated on collecting the volumes so I’m glad they’re doing these editions.

It will be a good opportunity to jump into collecting no doubt. For myself it does mean I will be basically rebuying my collection but if the quality is clearly improved I will consider it worth it :)

I will probably give the originals to my little brother

Yeah the manga hasn’t progressed beyond the island, plus Miura keeps going on breaks when it gets good
like when Casca got her memories back
just hoping Miura has an endgame.

The deluxe eds are a bit of a slap in the face for me. I spent almost £500 to get the normal ones!

All the more reason I hope they are good releases honestly. I don't mind upgrading my collection to better print since I think the artwork will benefit from larger pages. I see where you are coming from as well. Maybe I'm used to it as a comic book fan as to me these are essentially Omnibus/Absolute releases.

Sort of like me and the FMA deluxe sets as well really. Never went for the standards but the DE sets Me likey.

All the more reason I hope they are good releases honestly. I don't mind upgrading my collection to better print since I think the artwork will benefit from larger pages. I see where you are coming from as well. Maybe I'm used to it as a comic book fan as to me these are essentially Omnibus/Absolute releases.
Yea, luckily the first i saw of claymore's manga was the collectors box. Just wish more did that, even for unfinished releases, would make berserk a better pick up for new collectors

Yea, luckily the first i saw of claymore's manga was the collectors box. Just wish more did that, even for unfinished releases, would make berserk a better pick up for new collectors

Just went to Amazon to see what you meant and yes that would be amazingly perfect for Berserk actually. Dark Horse need to get their act together on alot of things I am learning

I wanted share with you all my greatest mistake Berserk related purchase. I pre-ordered this bad boy during it's reveal early last year and already have a spot picked out to display it. When it arrives later this year I'll flood this thread with pictures.
guts-exc-bloody-v-01.jpg

Anyone looking to sell their old berserk volumes for a reasonable price in preparation for the new deluxe versions ??? I already have a few of the old volumes and personally prefer them in single volume format

Back