Spoilers

Spoilers

Ajin
Black Butler BOS
Erased Part 1
Princess Arete
Noein

I think the only show I have is Erased as I missed Noein last year

I own 2, don't want 1, interested in the other 2.

I think I picked a decent box out of the options since that means the only thing in the other box that would of interested me is Gangsta (if we base this off that list of anime we broke it down to)

not sure what I'll do with book of circus. I own the AUS standard edition, and I think those would be harder to sell off so not sure if I should just sell book of circus.

Today I recieved one of the two of my Mystery boxes (not certain which of the two it is). For anyone who wants to see what they might be getting please open the spoiler box at your own risk.

IMG_20181224_121217_resized_20181224_121446566.jpgIMG_20181224_121243_resized_20181224_121445871.jpgIMG_20181224_121302_resized_20181224_121446324.jpgIMG_20181224_121324_resized_20181224_121446770.jpgIMG_20181224_121342_resized_20181224_121446109 - Copy.jpg

A decent selection. For me it would only be 1/5 new to duplicate. Did you own any of the titles already?

Nope all new to me which is exciting and haven't seen any of them either. Although that said the reason I haven't seen and am wary of
Black butler season 3
is because I thought Season 2 was terrible but we shall see.

That’s because
Most of Black Butler Season 1 and all of Season 2 were anime only, and it shows by how shite it was. Season 3 is an arc from the manga, as are Book of Murder and Book of the Atlantic. These are much better entries into the franchise as a result.

Maybe that could be a new year resolution...
"read at least one of these manga thingies"
There’s a few manga that will likely never see adaptations such as Oyasumi PunPun and Yotsuba that are great reads. Also series’ like Tokyo Ghoul are far superior in their manga iterations than anime due to studio incompetence.

So I was checking out what these are worth on their website and now I'm wondering why AL don't have Ajin season 2 after a year?

There’s a few manga that will likely never see adaptations such as Oyasumi PunPun and Yotsuba that are great reads. Also series’ like Tokyo Ghoul are far superior in their manga iterations than anime due to studio incompetence.

Let's not forget Berserk. How great it would be to have a proper adaptation of that to watch casually.

So I was checking out what these are worth on their website and now I'm wondering why AL don't have Ajin season 2 after a year?

Let's not forget Berserk. How great it would be to have a proper adaptation of that to watch casually.
Iirc AL gave an update recently stating that Ajin S2 was in the works so hopefully we see a release for it around Q1/2

Honestly for me none of the Berserk adaptations have been terrible. The OG is one of my favourite anime, the films are okay and 2016/2017 aren’t as bad as some would say-especially since they cleaned up some of the more atrocious CGI for the Blu Rays. If they kept on adapting the manga though I think they’d soon run out of content.

The man behind the Castlevania anime on Netflix is a huge Berserk fan so maybe something will come of that.

I liked the Studio 4c films quite a bit, but watching the new series on crunchyroll was pretty jarring. Glad to hear they remedied it for the bluray's though

The films are fine but cut a lot of character development and depth. They’re more recaps for the Golden Age Arc than Anything else. Hopefully a new adaptation can actually cover the arcs that haven’t been properly adapted, such as the Conviction and Black Swordsman arcs.

Back