Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

I wonder if Overlord not having region B compatibility means anything, like them having plans to bring it over.

I truly dislike how this Funi/sony was handled. Never a fan of either to begin with, but now it's worse.

Didn't even realise this was coming, excellent. Discotek continue to be a shining light in the darkness for classic anime fans.
It’s a series I’ve been meaning to check out so I might get it. I’ve heard good things about the series.

I've got Ancient Magus' Bride LE on pre-order, that is a huge AOTY title for me, just like Violet Evergarden. I already imported the four non-English-friendly JP LE box sets for each of those two series because they were all so gorgeous, so the Funi AMB LE is a double-dip for me.

Zero interest in Overlord. But, although I'm not much of a fan of Pre-2000 anime and their art styles, I'll probably get KOR just because it is a classic and a big deal to finally get a blu-ray release. It probably has too much comedy in it for me, but hey, I can always resell it later if I can't handle the comedy.

Last edited:
Back