The General Conversation Area

Oh my god I got distracted by talk of beauty standards and now I'm hard at work.
Aya didn't you mention before you had some art/design skills? If so how are you with Photoshop?

Whoops! Apologies, I didn't intend to instigate any sort of movement XD

I'm not bad. I do have the official qualification issued by Adobe (ACA), however, right now I don't have access to my program on account of not being able to pay my bill...

Fandoms can have VERY extreme segments within them to be honest, and it's never pretty. The vile and toxic language used towards fictional characters...
Evageeks also featured some toxic language directed at other users. Bans were common. I mean, I can't even imagine that happening here.

The toxic language only ever arose when someone even bothered their a*se interacting with others, mind you. What an awful bunch of cretins.

The absolute polar opposite of AUKN.

Whoops! Apologies, I didn't intend to instigate any sort of movement XD

I'm not bad. I do have the official qualification issued by Adobe (ACA), however, right now I don't have access to my program on account of not being able to pay my bill...
Dang it! I thought you'd be able to work on some snapshots for my next haberdashers. Wouldn't be much. Only solution would be something the mods here don't like or footing the bill

Evageeks also featured some toxic language directed at other users. Bans were common. I mean, I can't even imagine that happening here.

The toxic language only ever arose when someone even bothered their a*se interacting with others, mind you. What an awful bunch of cretins.

The absolute polar opposite of AUKN.

Ah it was merely observing from the outside - comments on YT and DeviantArt and the like, but really, really just...unecessary in my opinion. You can be respectful about discussions and disagreements - why it has to escalate into hate language I'll never know...

Dang it! I thought you'd be able to work on some snapshots for my next haberdashers. Wouldn't be much. Only solution would be something the mods here don't like or footing the bill

Ah sorry man! I haven't been able to use it for a while, and I won't be able to until I activate my subscription again!

Hard at work?
Or hard (at work)?

I'm sorry.

NEIL!!! XD

I wish I'd retained an image of an impeccable syrup sponge cake I made a while back. It was my first attempt, and it turned out perfect (a rarity for any aspect of my life). AND it tasted good!

I wish I'd retained an image of an impeccable syrups sponge cake I made a while back. It was my first attempt, and it turned out perfect (a rarity for any aspect of my life). AND it tasted good!
That’s the problem with great recipes. Unless you memorise them they always seem to disappear.

That’s the problem with great recipes. Unless you memorise them they always seem to disappear.

I just made it off chance - I do enjoy baking (though I haven't done it for a while), but my Mum has one of those electric mixers, and it made the mixture really smooth (okay so I guess I cheated in that respect)...but it was so GOOD!

I just made it off chance - I do enjoy baking (though I haven't done it for a while), but my Mum has one of those electric mixers, and it made the mixture really smooth (okay so I guess I cheated in that respect)...but it was so GOOD!
Mixers just make life easier. It saves time and your arms falling off.

Back