The General Conversation Area

I use my tv for hentai. That’s about it.
Fixed. :p

@Baggie_Saiyan: How far through your Coupling rewatch are you?
Almost finished S2, was gonna post some funny clips tonight but I'm too tired lol. I actually had a dream last night there was new episode xD. Something about Steve's shower and Jeff was there being Jeff I can't remember much now of it lol.

Oh man, that wasn't the intention! Don't ruin my childhood! I meant ACTUAL coupling as in...doh nevermind!
Guys actual picture of ~AyaMachi~ can confirm, she avoids South Wales authorities by scarpering back to the north
shimoneta_ayame_kajou_blue_tundra_cos_1448187125_cb84878e.jpg

Ugh my machine in work is broke... again
So is this thread
I didn't expect it to be about trains
I did not expect to have my pants down either
(For the record though, I'm not a train "enthusiast" like the rest of you seem to be)

Ugh my machine in work is broke... again
So is this thread
I didn't expect it to be about trains
I did not expect to have my pants down either
(For the record though, I'm not a train "enthusiast" like the rest of you seem to be)

Have you tried giving it a good wallop? That usually seems to work XD

It works on belts and ones snapped. Somehow I don't think going donkey Kong (as I often feel like doing) on it would fix it

Someow I'm reminded of something you said earlier in the thread, and it's made me chuckle - I was even thinking of it as I walked around town earlier, I think it was "sweet Jesus' mandibles?" I was laughing to myself as I thought it...

Ponies - cloppers
Cats, dogs and others - furries
And now, from this thread
Trains- steamers
And no I'm not starting s thread catering to steamers

It seems the Captain is the one to go to when you need to coin a phrase or title. I like cloppers better than bronies though...

Back