Your viewing journal

Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works-Episodes 17-20

I managed to guess that Kireri was Lancer's master and that Archer was Shirou, however I didn't see Lancer spearing Kirei, that was a shock. Not sure how I feel about it, for such an important characters in Fate/Zero, I was kind of expecting more. I also thought he was going to be plot important, but nothing came of him and Gil surviving the last war. I thought they were planning something. I'm also a bit iffy on the time travel element too. If Archer wants to kill Shirou in the hopes that it might free him of being a guardian, wouldn't that create a paradox? If Archer killed Shirou, Shirou wouldn't grow up to be Archer, therefor Archer couldn't go back in time to kill him in the first place.

Chaps, chaps! You only have a few days left to finish Gundam Thunderbolt on Sunrise's YouTube channel, if you have not done so already.

You might say they're going to close the door once the thunder has bolted?

I'll get my coat.

Interviews with Monster Girls ep8-9

If Satou becomes any more moe, I swear it'll give me some kind of breakdown.

Kids on the Slope (episodes 1–6)

This really hits the spot after the disappointment of Terror in Resonance. Before I knew it, I had already watched the whole of the first disc. The story, characters, art style and soundtrack are all great.

The unrequited stuff is painful.

KonoSuba 2 - Episodes 8 & 9 - I think episode 9 was the first time watching the show that I've been kinda meh about an episode, not that it was bad right enough just didn't get me like the others, although that may just have been a mood thing.

Gin Tama - Episodes 4-7 - As entertaining as I remember. I've never really watched Gintama from the start, although I have seen quite a bit of it (random episodes) and I'm enjoying it a lot. I really should have watched that last series of Bleach before starting such a long show though.....

Escaflowne ep 1 - 8
Scum's Wish ep 9
Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans ep 46
Tales of Zestiria ep 20
Saga of Tanya the Evil ep 9
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga ep 10
Fuuka ep 10
Akiba's Trip ep 10

Kids on the Slope (episodes 1–6)

This really hits the spot after the disappointment of Terror in Resonance. Before I knew it, I had already watched the whole of the first disc. The story, characters, art style and soundtrack are all great.

The unrequited stuff is painful.

So you didnt like Terror? :\

Well at least you are enjoying Kids. :)

Dragon Maid ep8

How the heck did Elma even get hired in the first place?

Dragon Maid - episode 9
While I quite like this show, I think the scenes with Lucoa and Shouta don't really fit in with the rest.

I've been kinda feeling that too. It's a likeable series, but the constant lurch in tone between innocent hijinks and something far smuttier is a bit awkward, nowhere more so than with Lucoa and Shouta...

So you didnt like Terror? :\

I wanted to be able to get into it. I really did, but I just couldn't. The only character I found interesting was detective Shibazaki. Lisa was just a waste of space to me. Could you get into it okay?

Well at least you are enjoying Kids. :)

Ah. Well, I was.

Kids on the Slope (episodes 7–12)

I was enjoying this so much I finished it in only two sittings. It was set to become an all-time favourite of mine until I got to the last episode. I feel like I've been robbed. To me, it was like some kind of ill-advised prank or bizarre self-parody.

What an awful way to destroy a great series. Surely that's got to be right up there with Mahoromatic season 2 as the most disappointing final episode in anime. I'm genuinely upset about it after investing so much in the characters and their stories. It just feels pointless now. :(

What did you make of it, dude?

Back