Your viewing journal

Truthfully, I may end up dropping it as well. The cod-WWI setting and its political manoeuvring has kept me interested thus far, but the show has yet to do anything with it of any great significance. I'll give it another episode yet.

I strongly disagree I actually think the series is getting better & better and is certainly one of the best this season

Trying to get upto date with my anime to watch

Twin Star Exorcists - Ep 1 - 2 (Rewatch)
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga - Ep 5 - 6
Interview with Monster Girls - Ep 6
Magi : The Labyrinth of Magic - Ep 1

Last edited:
Gabriel DropOut, Episodes 3 - 5

I feel like I've been warming to the show more as it's gone along, I was a bit cold on it at first and now I'm in a position where I've got a grin on my face each episode!

Nyanko Days, Episodes 5 - 6
Piacevole, Episode 5
One Room, Episode 5

Not really feeling the first episode of the new arc, but I'll give it more time to see how it develops.

KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2, Episode 2

YASS!!! BIG FROGS!!!

Interviews with Monster Girls, Episode 3

Ulysses 31 - Episodes 7 - 11

I know it's a kids show but Ulysses 31 can be surprisingly profound and dark at times and episode 7 is a great example of this.

Ghost in the Shell : Innocence (Blu-ray)

I wanted to see this again as I'm planning a rewatch of Stand Alone Complex soon. The CGI has dated quite badly now but I still think GitS2 is a good film.

Realised that I've been neglecting to post here in the last couple of days. Not that I've been watching much of interest, but I have finished Show by Rock as of yesterday, and a review will be going up for that in the coming days. Anyway, as for today...

Gabriel Dropout-Episode 6

A Satania focussed episode? Hoorah! Some really great gags in this one. If that Shogi game isn't actually accurate to the rules I'll be very disappointed.

A Certain Scientific Railgun-Episodes 1-4

As a few people know, I use a randomiser to choose what series I watch next from my physical backlog, and this time it landed on A Certain Magical Index S2, however I hadn't seen the first season of Scientific Railgun yet, and since I decided to watch Raildex in broadcast order, I should do that instead. Anyway, these first 4 episodes have been pretty fun, if totally lacking in any sort of plot.

ACCA 13-Episode 6

This is a good series and all but I really wish things would start happening already. It's going at a snail's pace, and watching a show like that week to week isn't really working. It feels like I've been waiting forever for something to actually go down.

Last edited:
Gosenzosama Banbanzai ep1

Well, that was definitely something. Oshii certainly seems to be in experimental mode for this one, creating a family comedy that does its damnedest to recreate the feeling of watching a stage play, complete with flat viewing angles, addresses to camera and broad gestures in acting. I hear the series dips a bit in the middle, but I'm keen to see where this goes.

Finished Gantz (episodes 24–26)

I really enjoyed the series, but I found the ending frustrating. :confused:

@bakum4tsu: What did you make of it, dude?

There's a whole load of extras across the seven discs of MVM's release, so they're next.

Gabriel DropOut, Episode 6

Were some genuinely funny moments, Satania grabbing that games console lead for a second there actually lived up to her name for once!

KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2, Episodes 3 - 4

Kazutrash really lives up to his name in these couple of episodes, the battle in Episode 4 was pretty epic...in a way!

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Episode 1

I have room to fit another show in from this season. So Obviously I was drawn to the one with the Dragon Maid in and I'm happy that I went with it just from the opening episode.

Interviews with Monster Girls, Episodes 4 - 5

Sabagebu! ep6-7

Still amusing, but I think there's a definite limit to how much of this I could take in one sitting. Momoka's brief tenure as a bishie was hilarious though.

A Certain Scientific Railgun-Episodes 5-8

Glad to see the start of a story starting to form, and one that ties in all the seemingly individual stories from earlier.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid-Episode 6

Kanna was especially adorable this week.

KonoSuba S2-Episode 6

Last edited:
Back