Your viewing journal

Been a busy week but over the last few days

My Hero Academia Episodes 15 - 20

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episodes 11 -12 ( Complete. Had watched it a couple of years ago but well worth the rewatch as I move onto the second season for the first time).

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Punch! Epiodes 1-3

No Guns Life Episodes 3-4

Akira First time watching in 4k!

Astro Note episode 5 Dressing up.

Nijiyon Animation 2 episode 5 Cute.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime Season 3 episode 53 State of affairs.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II Part 2 episode 43 Salvation now.

The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors episode 5 Lagging.

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3 episode 44 Free time.

Oreshura episodes 3-13 (Complete. A pleasant enough watch overall, though nothing too special.) 3/5

ORESUKI Are you the one that loves me?
episodes 1-12 & OVA (Complete. I didn’t always get that much of out this series but stuck with it until the end.) 3/5

Astro Note Episode 5

HIGHSPEED Étoile Episode 5

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 3 Episode 53

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3 Episode 5

The Misfit at Demon King Academy II Part 2 Episode 29

Black Butler: Public School Arc episode 4 Peculiar.

Jellyfish Can’t Swim in the Night episode 5 In your room.

Kaiju No. 8 episode 4 Identity.

My Hero Academia 7th Season episode 139 Showing up.

Ooi! Tonbo episode 5 Scratch.

Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included episode 6 Angel’s tears.

The Fable episode 5 Resumé.

Tonari no Youkai-San episode 5 Hurt.

Whisper Me a Love Song episode 4 Two of us.

Yatagarasu: The Raven Does not Choose its Master episode 5 Away.

Orient episodes 1-12, Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen episodes 13-20

The Misfit of Demon King Academy
S1 Part 1
Enjoyed but Goblin Slayer??

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest
Good fun

Forgot that I watched 3 episodes of
The Grimm Variations
Cinderella, a bit freaky
Little Red Riding Hood
Hansel & Gretel, great story, had no idea where it was going and I had a wee tear in my eyes towards the end.

Last edited:
Spice and Wolf: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf (Japanese) - Episode 5

KonoSuba! God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! (Season 3) (Japanese) - Episode 4

Bartender: Glass of God (Japanese) - Episode 5

A Condition Called Love (Japanese) - Episode 5

Astro Note (Japanese) - Episode 5

My Hero Academia (Season 7) (Japanese) - Episode 139

Kaiju No. 8 (English) - Episode 4

Black Butler: Public School Arc (Japanese) - Episode 4

Blue Archive The Animation episode 5 Villains.

Grandpa and Grandma Turn Young Again episode 5 Devotion.

Mission: Yozakura Family episode 5 Hardcore training.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Part 2 episode 17 A sister’s strain.

One Piece episode 1103 Capture.

Sound! Euphonium 3 episode 5 Pressure and practice.

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 3 episode 29 Dance not-so-macabre.

Orient: Awajishima Gekitou-hen episodes 21-24 (Complete. A solid fantasy outing that I missed when airing a few years back.) 3.5/5

Oshi no Ko
episodes 1-11 (Complete. An engaging series that kicked off with a great extended introduction - I’m looking forward to the second season.) 4/5

Otome Yokai Zakuro
episodes 1-2

Mysterious Disappearances Episode 4.

A Condition Called Love Episode 5. Sigh, yet another interrupted/aborted kiss in a romace anime. A way-too-over-used meme. Still, a good series I look forward to each week.

The Irregular at Magic High School Season 3 Epsidode 5. Aways enjoyed this series, and another good season so far. Something big is going to go down next episode or two.

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Episodes 5-6. Really liking this one more each week. I want an elf bride too, lol.

Grandpa and Grandma Turn Young Again Epsidode 1. Started this one just this week, seems like it will be entertaining. I'm old enough now that I'm ready for my golden apple, too...

Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included Epsidode 1. Started this one also this week, just kind of meh. probably won't finish this one.

Astro Note Episodes 5. Thought the young boy had the hots for the cute girl in the frilly dress, but no, had to go that way instead. Dropped.

Last edited:
As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World Episode 5

Blue Archive The Animation Episode 5

Mission: Yozakura Family Episode 5

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Part 2 Episode 41

The Duke of Death and His Maid Season 3 Episode 29

Your Lie In April

Re-watched this beautiful show after a few years and am now hooked back on the gorgeous soundtrack. A real shame that the AL release does not include the OVA episode which revisits and expands the final emotional shot of the anime, whilst mainly adding focus on some of the side characters.

Trying to rewatch my favourites now, with the physical release of A Place Further Than The Universe and my imported copy of Golden Time (will probably double dip for the CE during the sales) up next.

MASHLE: MAGIC & MUSCLES: The Divine Visionary Candidate Exam Arc (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-4
Shangri-La Frontier (Japanese audio) - Episode 14-18

It has been since the start of January (when Boy and the Heron was at the cinema) that I had watched anything anime related. Will be honest it sucks it's taken this long, mainly by a combination of choice paralysis, work getting in the way and also struggling to have both anime and games backlog together at the same time (due to shorter time during the week it was one or the other). Granted Final Fantasy VII Rebirth was a massive time sink in March but even so I want to try and get back into the rhythm.

So what I would like to do go for a mix of new and older anime going forward. Still checking out newer shows but giving recent shows like MASHLE Season 2 from Winter season and Shangri-La Frontier from Autumn a chance to be watched than ignored. This method if it works would also help with my Blu-ray backlog since that's also in limbo due to various factors.

Back