The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Hosada has cranked out a film in Summer every 3 years since 2006, so I imagine he's well into production on a film for next year. Belle was announced in mid-December the year before release, so maybe we'll get some info in the next month or so.

My first order from Sentai arrived at Stackry today, & regarding the customs info what do I put for price per unit?
Your meant to be honest but as long as it doesn't look too low then you can do what you want. I usually put about $20-$25 depending on how many are in the box.

Anyone ever purchased from this Ebay seller before? Any good?

Can't speak for what they're like these days in terms of international service, but they do have a longstanding good rep in the US anime/manga fan community, that much I do know (you may have seen the name abbreviated to RACS = Robert's Anime Corner Store in online conversations as well), so I think you'd probably be fine ordering from them :)

Anyone ever purchased from this Ebay seller before? Any good?

You should be good buying from the UK eBay store, as what you see there for the price is what you'll pay. Where he gets a bit shady is when ordering product from his US website, often times when a product goes OOP he has a reputation for removing the inventory from his website and cancelling anyone's existing orders at that regular price, then reposting the items on his eBay site for much more money. I myself haven't had any problems ordering from his website here in the States, and he does pack his items well, although I did have to panic purchase one Aniplex Limited Edition Sword Art Online set that had gone OOP when his website was the only one that had any copies left, and he had already jacked the cost to double the Aniplex price for it. So basically he's a retailer who likes to scalp his products when they get hard to find or go OOP.

Last edited:
Can't speak for what they're like these days in terms of international service, but they do have a longstanding good rep in the US anime/manga fan community, that much I do know (you may have seen the name abbreviated to RACS = Robert's Anime Corner Store in online conversations as well), so I think you'd probably be fine ordering from them :)
You should be good buying from the UK eBay store, as what you see there for the price is what you'll pay. Where he gets a bit shady is when ordering product from his US website, often times when a product goes OOP he has a reputation for removing the inventory from his website and cancelling anyone's existing orders at that regular price, then reposting the items on his eBay site for much more money. I myself haven't had any problems ordering from his website here in the States, and he does pack his items well, although I did have to panic purchase one Aniplex Limited Edition Sword Art Online set that had gone OOP when his website was the only one that had any copies left, and he had already jacked the cost to double the Aniplex price for it. So basically he's a retailer who likes to scalp his products when they get hard to find or go OOP.

Thank you both for the info! 👍 Since UP1 is retiring from the anime market I'm trying to find somewhere I can order the Sword Art Online film that's due out next week.

Also, I checked out his US website, & it looks like he doesn't accept PayPal, which is why I'm leaning more towards ordering from the eBay store. And dam, his website is a pain in the **** to navigate!

So basically he's a retailer who likes to scalp his products when they get hard to find or go OOP.

I see what you mean! Ouch!

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered but has anyone ordered direct from the Crunchyroll store to the UK yet? Am curious on the experience and whether it’s worth doing an order direct (Stackry is the alternative of course.)

Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered but has anyone ordered direct from the Crunchyroll store to the UK yet? Am curious on the experience and whether it’s worth doing an order direct (Stackry is the alternative of course.)
I want to but at the moment I can't even put my address in as it won't let me put in my countries code for the phone. I have contacted CR but waiting on a reply.

I want to but at the moment I can't even put my address in as it won't let me put in my countries code for the phone. I have contacted CR but waiting on a reply.
That’s strange as it allowed me to put +44 and then my phone number in without an issue. Hope you can get this resolved!

That’s strange as it allowed me to put +44 and then my phone number in without an issue. Hope you can get this resolved!
Must be on phone/tablet it doesn't like it. I've just done it one the computer and work and I was able to put my country code in and jiggle my phone number until it was accepted.

Any reasons why further parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime series home media (parts 4 and 5) have not been released in the UK? Is it due to low sales or not enough fans of Jojo in the UK or some licensing deal with Netflix or something?

Any reasons why further parts of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime series home media (parts 4 and 5) have not been released in the UK? Is it due to low sales or not enough fans of Jojo in the UK or some licensing deal with Netflix or something?
Likely low sales or licensing issues with Viz Media perhaps. Doubt Netflix would be any issue for Parts 4-5 as only Part 6 is Netflix exclusive.

Hi,
Found this on Rarewaves.
It seems to be a song album starring Shirley Yeager and Lucchini from Strike Witches but I'm struggling to find out what songs.
From the show? From other shows?

Anyone able to help?

Back