Dir En Grey back to the UK in August

chaos

The Boss
Japanese rock heroes Dir En Grey return to the UK this summer for a special headline show at London’s KOKO on August 3rd. Currently on tour promoting the album “Uroboros”, they recently played to thousands of fans from all over the globe at two sell out shows at the Nippon Budokan arena in Japan. Also, appearing at Sonisphere festival, this will be a rare opportunity to capture the bands headline live set in full.

This is some good news to those present to last year's cancelation at the Relentless tour.

<a href="http://www.koko.uk.com/listings/dir-en-grey-03-08-2010">From KOKO website</a>

They were fantastic the first time I saw them a few years back. Don't think i'd have anyone to go with this time, though.

TRASHBAT said:
They were fantastic the first time I saw them a few years back. Don't think i'd have anyone to go with this time, though.
I'm going on my own. If you want to come along, I'll be glad to show you of... I mean, show you around.

In any case, it would be nice to meet people going for this.

chaos said:
TRASHBAT said:
I'm going on my own. If you want to come along, I'll be glad to show you of... I mean, show you around.

In any case, it would be nice to meet people going for this.

If I can make it, we definitely have to meet up :D

Hmm, I'd love to go, it would cost lots just getting to London and even more staying the night. Atleast it's not untill August though and as Trashbat said, they were amazing a few years ago on the Kerrang tour!

TRASHBAT said:
If I can make it, we definitely have to meet up :D
Yes, you will make it.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Hmm, I'd love to go, it would cost lots just getting to London and even more staying the night. Atleast it's not untill August though and as Trashbat said, they were amazing a few years ago on the Kerrang tour!
Buy a national express funfare ticket now for a quid and if I'm settled in a new place by then, you can crash at mine. Spyro too. Let's make my new neightbours hate me for life =P

And the Kerrang tour gig in London got cancelled!!!! ;_; I didn't get to see them at all....

Back