GaoGaiGar?

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Any opinions on GaoGaiGar? I've thought about checking it out since it's often compared to Gurren Lagann and is quite highly rated in its own right. Apparently it's epic! :)

GA-GA-GA-GA-GA-GAOGAIGAR.

GA-GA-GA-GA-GA-GAOGAIGAR.

I watched the first 17 episodes or so, /m/ promised good things, but good things were yet to come, apparently gets good at the half-way point, then from there I guess it's -got- to be epic. The opening alone should convince you to watch, it's epic as hell. From what I've watched it follows a Monster of the week formula, Zonders turn humans into enemies, Gai gets informed, goes to fight it, has to do a certain thing/get an ability to fight it, uses GaoGaiGar then wins, episode ends.

I bought it from the Deep Discount sale this week as it was almost being given away at that price. I expect I will like it and go ahead to buy the second set but we'll see...:)

R

Gurren Lagann was never epic in my eyes. In fact, I found its attempt at epicness laughable. But enough about that...

I have it at the ready but it's not a high priority right now. I have been told Koutetsushin Jeeg is way better, so that'll be my next mecha (or Bubblegum Crisis). It does look decent though.

Back