Manga Girls is entering a Photo Comp: help me choose pics

Morning all.

My university is running a photo competition and the theme is TRANSFORM. And I thought that term is a pretty accurate description of cosplay, so I thought I would submit a couple of photo's as I've somehow accidentally become a cosplay photographer.

They are looking at technical skill too but I's like your help to decide which photo's best match the term transform.

Take a look at my photo gallery on DA and leave me a comment as to which five you think I should pick. If you are a DA artist post a comment on my latest journal entry or alternatively, leave a comment here.

http://mangagirls.deviantart.com/gallery/

I have the weekend to think it over.

The winner will have their pics shown at a gallery in London and Italy.

It's a longshot but here goes nothing....

M.G xx

I would choose these five:

"Light and Darkness"
"Gun girls"
"Pikachu - I choose you"
"Chun-Li"
"Skateboarding Sasuke"

Mainly because, if you are doing about transform, then these are the best examples. Like, the pikachu one was a hoodie, then he transformed into a pikachu cos-player! ;D

I'd go for gun girls or light and darkness. Chun li is great as well. I don't like the sasuke or the pikachu ones. I believe it would be better if you had a before and after photo... but that's my 2p's...

Definitely Light and Darkness, that ones done well and the Persona 3 one too, rather, thats Gun Girls(even though ones meant to be a robot(blonde) and the middle one the main character, meant to be male)....i'll stop now..But yeah! those two work well i think.

Thanks for your suggestions folks!

Arbalest - I had no idea that one of them is meant to be cosplaying as a guy, let alone a robot! In the end I went with:

Purple night
Gungirls
Sonic and Tails
Chun Li
and

Light and Darkness

*keeping my fingers crossed that I win somethung*

Having my photo's displayed in another country would be cool.

M.G xx

Back