So virgin announce their design for their space traveller

Hmmmm... :|
Looks like it should be interesting. Don't think I'll be taking a ride untill all the bugs are sorted. Looks like it'll end up being another Concord story, and we all know how that ended.

Intresting design kind of reminds me of a paper plane. It has that look about it. Will be intresting to see how all this folds out. Who knows at this rate maybe Virgin will get to Mars before NASA now that would be funny :lol:

That Man said:
Intresting design kind of reminds me of a paper plane. It has that look about it. Will be intresting to see how all this folds out. Who knows at this rate maybe Virgin will get to Mars before NASA now that would be funny :lol:

I wouldn't joke about that it may happen, think about it, Mars is red just like the virgin logo :p Seriously though this is a good first step, we just need 2010 to roll around to see if its actually happened. Though i think we are still way off getting to a time when the everyday person can take a trip into space

Looks like something a kid would draw to be honest :p
Especially the bits saying what each thing is 'This is where the missiles come out incase of alien attack' pew pew' they would go!'

Back