whats your favourite fan services anime and scenes

Animefreak17

Godhand
I just wanted to make this to start this conversation on my fav genre ecchi anime.

As much as I like fan services anime there a few that I really like so I'll start of with which anime and which scenes from anime I like

1 cat planet cuties-

If said this in my thread but I'm say it again I love those *antimatter shells* that they shot that destroys non living things and that's where the fun begins when they try to get each other naked with them, there's a episode dedicated to this but it was what I expected yeah I got to see some chicks nude but I was hoping the other girls would get naked with them you know the ones was doing all the fighting, cause it be awesome if they got shot off bit by bit while trying to get the other naked. And to be honest if there's going to be a second season of this I hope they do this and use them more often.

Other scenes from the series is when the two girls are in the bath and there riding a scooter naked * now that's how you get some one to pull over * drool

I also like the OVA where they are playing strip rock paper scissors that was fun but I wish I could of seen it from the beginning when they was playing

2 a scene from the girl who lept though space-

I'm not a fan of this series but there this scene where a robot take piece by piece of clothing away from these 2 girls who are in school and is hiding while slowly there clothing is disappearing thanks to a robot. That was awesome but the series isn't for me.

3 those who hunt elves-

Ok this series is old yeah I know but it's also a comedy anyways it's about 3 people who have to strip elves in order to find these symbols to get them selfs home, the first season Is good but the second season is very light on the fan services,....but there's this episode where a elf who makes a deal if they can get ride of skeletons they can strip her but she goes back on her word and takes away these potions from them one give you power one makes you a giant and it builds up to which one she's going to take and it builds and builds and then she takes the one that makes her a giant by accident and she's naked and I loved every moment of it

4 HOTD -

The bath scene and the teases scenes though out the series

5 maken ki

The first OVA and the scene where a girl gets her breasts out by another girl who thought she was wearing a bra which was funny and the bath scenes.

6 - ultimate girls and so I can't play H

There clothes melts away that's basically it * build up*

It's mostly when there clothing melts away which is my favourite parts in any anime or manga.

7 girls bravo -

Don't need to give a reason it's girls bravo

8 ladies vs butlers

I love flameheart she is my favourite and I love the bath scene where they are stuck and how it ends up is funny and has got good build up.

* ones I didn't like or have something to complain about*

1 high school DxD -

that despite its fan services I just don't like the main characters in it.

2 Qwaser

is a really good fan services anime but there's too much of it, yeah funny how I love fan services I'm complaining on how there's too much of it I like it when the girl is embarrassed to be in front of other naked and one of them doesn't seem to mind, yeah it great to see some thing like this but there's no build up its just breast sucking, granted there was a fight scene in season 2 where there in a computer world and they fight and each hit they take a piece of clothing comes off ( actually I think this deserves to be in my favourites)

3 queens blade

Before you say anything let me explain why I'm complaining about queens blade, it has every type of girl in it the story is good in the first an second season and the ovas, and we get to see some skin but my problem in there's not alot of build up because we are shown in every episode that there going to be either showing there breasts or almost naked and yes I like to see that but it's predictable and I like to be either caught off guard or its by accident like going in the bath and a girl's in there.

4 To love ru

There nearly no fan servies in this but near the end of the first season we get to see some tits, but it's the ovas and motto and darkness season is where we get going with the service.

(Note)Motto and darkness has fun with its fan service and it shows it thanks to either lalas inventions or thanks to others means where a character ends up naked and I love it it's a shame the first season wasn't as good but these two are a fav but the first season not so much.

I'll give more when i have time but this is a starter and yes I am a perv and proud lol.

Well come on guys tell me your favourite fan services.

Re: whats your favourite fan services anime and why?

Personally, High School DxD ranks really highly with me. Mainly because as well as having the er..."requirements" we like, it actually has a story and some solid characters.

Joshawott said:
Personally, High School DxD ranks really highly with me. Mainly because as well as having the er..."requirements" we like, it actually has a story and some solid characters.
I still don't like the characters tho, the main male lead is the one I hate the most, the story is ok but that's it.

Heaven's Lost Property, no question about it. I found it hilarious AND it has a good story ..even though ...Manga Spoilers: I'm getting more and more bummed out each time a new chapter comes out .. I mean did anyone expect the writer to kill off practically everyone? Don't see this having a happy ending..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dannielle said:
Heaven's Lost Property, no question about it. I found it hilarious AND it has a good story ..even though ...Manga Spoilers: I'm getting more and more bummed out each time a new chapter comes out .. I mean did anyone expect the writer to kill off practically everyone? Don't see this having a happy ending..

I'm admit that series is pretty funny to watch I mean sure the main character is a perv but his hearts in the right place and the animations pretty good too and what's this about the spoilers? Really he does that?

High School of the Dead is an easy choice for me. Saeko Busujima :oops:
Also a more recent show, Unbreakable Machine-Doll is surprisingly good. Solid battle scenes with really funny fanservice scenes (Yaya is REALLY obsessed with her master :lol: ) and a decent storyline. I really hope MVM or Manga get the license for this.

Fight ippatsu! Juuden chan!!
Skin tight cat suits, they might aswell be naked and half the time they are. Plug is really cute aswell and is obsessed with this Hentai show which usualy results in her getting a smack because of it lol. Oh, and spontaneous orgasms, because why not.

High School DxD was pretty good and I enjoyed Sekirei & Freezing. I tend to like the shows where once you get past the fan service there's some plot, or at least potential plot threads to follow up.

Heaven's lost property is pretty awesome, keep meaning to check the Manga out surprised to hear it's taking a darker turn, I did see a chapter or two where it was getting dark but I didn't expect it to stay that way

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero squandered a good premise and went too far with the type of fan service.

Freezing is a yes in both story and fan services.

I can't remember her name but the main females leads past is a sad one * her brother is a bastard*

The specials are funny especially the one where there all doing a waterfall as a group and then the machine that lets them put here clothes on goes heywall and it goes off and there legs are wide open looooool that was awesome.

edit: and why
top three:
Highschool of the dead- first fan service anime I watched and I thought it was freaking awesome!
High school DxD- Love the character's, the plot was actually pretty good too, got to the point I didn;t care about the fan service
and of course
We Without Wings- Under the Innocent Sky!- Plot was utter crap but the comedy in this was ingenious at times, never laughed so hard in an anime ever lol

animefreak17 said:
Dannielle said:

I'm admit that series is pretty funny to watch I mean sure the main character is a perv but his hearts in the right place and the animations pretty good too and what's this about the spoilers? Really he does that?

Yup! It's savage. One more died in the latest chapter and a death flag was held up for another ..sigh. Final chapter is out soon and it looks to be a mega depressing ending. Going by the poster for the second movie, I believe all of this will all be animated too.

Dannielle said:
animefreak17 said:
Dannielle said:

Yup! It's savage. One more died in the latest chapter and a death flag was held up for another ..sigh. Final chapter is out soon and it looks to be a mega depressing ending. Going by the poster for the second movie, I believe all of this will all be animated too.
With me if a fan services doesn't have a fun happy ending then I deduct points from it and if it is fun and happy it be great

My favourite fan service anime are the ones with no fan service in it at all....

Lawrence said:
Funny, I ordered a pot of tea in a bar today but lacking "proper ID" was swiftly ejected from the premise.

Bars are very very picky thesedays. The mere threat that someone is underage for alcohol in their premises is enough to refuse service and ask you to leave regardless of the fact you wanted tea.

Slightly more on topic, I don't believe it is possible for us to recommend a fan service Anime to you AF, last time I saw some shots of your collection you seemed to have most Anime releases in recent existence. Maybe someone who watches streams can recommend something brand new?

I dunno if these would be considered fanservice anime or just anime with fanservice, buuuut...

Nisemonogatari

The scene depicted in my avatar is from my joint favourite fanservice episode of all time. Just when I thought I'd seen everything anime that AIRED ON TELEVISION could possibly offer in terms of muck, along came the now-legendary episode 8 of Nisemonogatari. Aside from that, though, the entire series is built on a bedrock of fanservice. While there's no outright nudity, the countless erotically-framed shots of the female form, rendered with the kind of visual flair and polish you expect from Shaft, more than makes up for it. It's ART, is what it is. /unzips

High School of the Dead

My other favourite fanservice episode is episode 6, I think (if you've seen the show, you'll know which one I'm talking about). Again, little or no outright nudity in this show but with the distinct character designs and high quality art, animation, and direction, it matters not. That this thing has a genuinely good, tense zombie apocalypse plot to go along with all the cheesecake elevates it high above the usual fanservice junk.

Er, that's all I can think of. Strike Witches is pretty decent as well.

You know in a sucker for fan services but the thing is I wish they'd do something like they would for cat planet cuties and those who hunt elves and ladies vs butlers and to love ru seasons 2 and 3

Queens blade has way to much in your face fan services
Qwaser is tripping over the line of hentai but it's alright

I just wish they'd surprise us like the 4 I mentioned

It doesn't have to be in your face but I wish they would do some thing like those antimatter shells from cat planet cuties I love those things

High school dxd does this but all in one go but it's the thrill of seeing them loosing there clothing piece by piece that's awesome,

Or build up like those who hunt elves in the giantess episode

Here's 2 goodies

One is from the OVA high school DxD where the red head dances with a extremely skimpy outfit belly dancing that was hot

The other is probably the one of forgotten about and that is the blonde from darker than black where she teleports and leaves her clothes behind which is freaking awsome

animefreak17 said:
I just wish they'd surprise us like the 4 I mentioned

It doesn't have to be in your face but I wish they would do some thing like those antimatter shells from cat planet cuties I love those things

High school dxd does this but all in one go but it's the thrill of seeing them loosing there clothing piece by piece that's awesome,

Or build up like those who hunt elves in the giantess episode

When it comes to gimmicks I always thought Freezing had quite a nice one, uniforms that self repair - allowing as many clothing tearing fan service shots that they care to use.

Also have we veered into favourite fan service scenes rather than shows?

Back