New Anime Releases for Monday:

Anime Legends Lucky Star

(RRP: £39.99)#

17681063x.jpg

(Live Action) The Time Traveller - The Girl Who Leapt Through
(RRP: £17.99)

18571331x.jpg

Anime to be Released the Week After (09/05/2011):

(Blu-Ray) Casshern Sins Part 1 (RRP: £39.99)
Casshern Sins Part 1 (RRP: £24.99)
(Blu-ray) Laputa: Castle In The Sky (RRP: £24.99)
(Blu-ray) My Neighbours The Yamadas (RRP: £24.99)
Tower Of Druaga Complete Collection (RRP: £39.99)
(Re-Release) Desert Punk Collection Complete (RRP: £39.99)
(Re-Release) Gungrave Collection Complete (RRP: £39.99)

devilrules666 said:
brillant. i am looking forward to these 2 popping through my door in the few days.

I TOTALLY misread that XD. I like the minimalist style off TTT, though the tagline is too Friends-y =P

I'll have to rent Lucky Star and see what the fuss is about.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
devilrules666 said:
brillant. i am looking forward to these 2 popping through my door in the few days.

I TOTALLY misread that XD. I like the minimalist style off TTT, though the tagline is too Friends-y =P

I'll have to rent Lucky Star and see what the fuss is about.

Don't worry, they've changed the cover...

Now it has "How you doin'?"

Riisa Naka <3

If I pick up The Time Traveller, she'll be the reason why. I didn't realize until just now that she voiced Makoto in the anime version.

Next week is more interesting, if only for Laputa on BD.

i pre order mine so yeah im getting all the above i got lucky star a few days ago but haven't watch it yet im watching time traveller tonight

To be honest, I'm surprised that the 15 Certificate logo isn't bigger; it's only on the front and back (not on the spine) and it's incredibly tiny. I would have thought that, due to Lucky Star's art style and over-all colourfulness, they would have made it bigger xD

EDIT: Looking at the BBFC Website, I wonder if the 15 certificate printing was a mistake? As my set clearly labels all discs apart from the last one and the OVA as a 12 (those two are 15s), but apparently the BBFC gave the OVA a PG Certificate. Looking at the episodes listed as being rated, the majority are PG (with some being U), with the highest being 12.

EDIT 2: Here we are. Episode 22 is a 15, for "Sexual References". Aside from that though, every other episode was a 12 or less.

I was wondering if that was the episode, though I can't think the why. It's the only "serious" or character-based one in the entire show.

Back