zeitgeist: the truth

skikes

Stand User
This is the most powerfull and eye opening documentary i've ever seen!

Honestly watch this! you won't regret it... it will show you the truth about religion, 9 11, terrorism, war, money, government and there ulitmate goal, a world government aka absolute power! if you havent already watched it, it is your duty if you have any intelligence at all. please please watch this!

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Just finished watching it now, and it certainly makes you think - about everything.

I'll definitly be thinking about this for a while.

I LOVE these things. This is my favourite.

Unfastened Coins

These things are made by bored students who are trying to convince themselves they're onto some conspiracy that no-one has ever discovered BUT them.[/url]

Espy said:

Unfastened Coins

These things are made by bored students who are trying to convince themselves they're onto some conspiracy that no-one has ever discovered BUT them.[/url]

I didn't think anyone believed that; that it was just an over the top conspiracy spoof which he laid over his own homepage on April Fool's day.

Maddox wins.

Espy said:

Unfastened Coins

So thats what happend
The ship in the bath opened my eyes :eek:

Jayme said:
Light said:
Espy said:

Unfastened Coins

So thats what happend

It was photo realistic wasn't it

I actually imagined myself on that boat it was so realistic

Light said:
Jayme said:
Light said:
Espy said:

Unfastened Coins

So thats what happend

It was photo realistic wasn't it

I actually imagined myself on that boat it was so realistic

ROFL

...right ok maybe the whole thing is a little over the top but you have to admit it does make alot of sense but yeh... ive lost interest now lol

Back