Zaion

hopeful_monster

Thousand Master
Any good? Amazon got the buy two get money off, and the plot and trainers l've seen look vaguely interesting, but that really don't mean much, hell 'spriggan' looked good, and what a pile of turds that tured out to be. Anyway anyone seen it and anyone else recomend it?

yeah i remember the striker/spriggan manga in manga mania. was tres cool.
spriggan was mindless fun though, all action no real plot. kick back with a couple of bottles of beer and its great.

I'll probably get that Zaion: Wish You Were Here (sounds like an ITV holiday programme that) if for the simple reason its only two volumes, and a series is a series after all. :)

As for Spriggan, I enjoyed that in the same way I enjoyed Ninja Scroll. Sit-back-and-relax-and-enjoy-the-ride kind of way! :D

If nothing else, it had some tasty action sequences! :roll: :D

Zaion is good. More than good, its pretty good :p Its just a shame its only 4 episodes, but the story is pretty much finshed in them.

For the price amazon are asking for it, its worth it.

I got this serie when it was coming out so i had to pay the full price (well play.com full price) and i think it was really worth the price its nice getting a serie without haveing to pay for 7 DVDs. The story for this serie is great and tho it may be a small serie it had all the eps it needed.

Back