Yuu Watase Manga for Sale/Swap

Akaihane

Dandy Guy, in Space
I've gone off this author lately (I'm going off this kind of shoujo in general), so am looking to sell these onto someone who will get more use from them than me.

They come from a smoke-free home and are in top condition as I tend to be overprotective of my manga. But feel free to give me a shout if you want photos.

All items are £4 including shipping (through PayPal preferably, but I will accept concealed cash at YOUR own risk (make sure to get a receipt with insurance to protect yourself)), though I'd rather sell each series in a lot so I don't have any leftovers, so I'm willing to do the following price for complete sets (includes shipping).

- Alice 19th Vol. 1-7 - £24 (get one FREE)

- Imadoki Vol. 1-5 - £16 (get one FREE)

- Ceres: Celestial Maiden (2nd ed. smaller, right-to-left (Japanese) format) Vol. 1-14 - £48 (get two FREE)

I'm also up for one-for-one swaps, as long as they are in good condition, of the following:

- Sugar Sugar Rune Vol. 2 and up

- Nana Vol. 4 and up

- anything on my Amazon Wishlist (even if it's not manga, we can always arrange equal value swaps)

- or anything you think I may like (If you want to know what kind of things I'm into, check out MyAnimeList profile), including any little collectables from series I like

Thanks!

Back