Yu Yu Hakusho art box design

I'm sure that's the same design as the USA release! which isn't available anymore.
Yu Yu Hakusho was a series I started getting into years ago but got scared off by the sheer quantity of DVDs to collect! vols 30 & 31 are only due for release this spring and so I still don't think I will invest in this series, no matter how good it is!
This I think is another one of those problems cause by the deluge of releases in the USA and UK, too much choice. Never thought I'd ever be able to say that :lol:

Miaka-chan said:
I'm sure that's the same design as the USA release! which isn't available anymore.
Yu Yu Hakusho was a series I started getting into years ago but got scared off by the sheer quantity of DVDs to collect! vols 30 & 31 are only due for release this spring and so I still don't think I will invest in this series, no matter how good it is!
This I think is another one of those problems cause by the deluge of releases in the USA and UK, too much choice. Never thought I'd ever be able to say that :lol:

Big series certainly do put me off a great deal. As much as I like the look of Kodocha for example I really dont want to commit to such a long series.
I prefer 24-26 episodes for my main purchases , and I tend to buy smaller 12-13 episode series all at once , if I have spare money and all the dvds have been released.

Concrete badger said:
i don't think of it as too much choice...more like not enough cash! ;)

I guess you're right there :lol: I doubt I'd shy away from longer series if I had plenty of cash!! as I do prefer longer running series, there's always more to get your teeth into.
It wouldn't worry me if a favourite show was long and expensive, it's just unknown titles that put me off, or the wrong genre!

Miaka-chan said:
I guess you're right there :lol: I doubt I'd shy away from longer series if I had plenty of cash!! as I do prefer longer running series, there's always more to get your teeth into.
It wouldn't worry me if a favourite show was long and expensive, it's just unknown titles that put me off, or the wrong genre!
Yeah i prefer longer running series aswell, 26 episodes always seems way to short to me. I hope to enjoy Prince of Tennis when i get a chance to watch it

Miaka-chan said:
It is, but i bet its a million times more sturdy (the first US box was more like a paperwrap around thingy)

Back