Yu-Gi-Oh Rereleases

Kurz Weber

Straw Hat Pirate
Does anyone have any images of the artwork for the Yu-Gi-Oh Season 4 and Season 5 re-releases and does anyone know if the same company will be re-releasing Yu-Gi-Oh GX?

Plans include a strategic rollout of all 600+ episodes of the popular series onto DVD and BluRay in the US and Canada
I find this rather interesting. Do they not think that the interest in the series will drastically decline as the releases get further in.
The fact they mention Bluray surprises me even more, I just wouldn't see it selling (Unless they are referring to the movie with the three protagonists in only).
I might be inclined to buy a Japanese subtitled BD of Yugioh 5ds, but that's as far as I would be willing to go regarding revisiting this franchise.
Honestly, I enjoyed GX much more than the original, and I far preferred subbed 5ds over both.

I love the dub and will be picking up these releases.
I honestly hope they're not planning to release all these seasons on blu ray after these dvd releases. The fan backlash would be huge.

Also why all the magicians on the covers?! The Sorceror of Dark Magic (Season 3 cover) wasn't even in the series. Why not the Red Eyes Black Dragon?
My only other criticism is that the covers are fairly average, would have been nice if they were shiny or embossed.

SnowWolf said:
I love the dub and will be picking up these releases.
I honestly hope they're not planning to release all these seasons on blu ray after these dvd releases. The fan backlash would be huge.

Also why all the magicians on the covers?! The Sorceror of Dark Magic (Season 3 cover) wasn't even in the series. Why not the Red Eyes Black Dragon?
My only other criticism is that the covers are fairly average, would have been nice if they were shiny or embossed.
I hope they don't release them on Blu Ray aswell after buying the normal releases and btw on the Season 3 Cover it's Dark Paladin not The Sorceror of Dark Magic (they both look similar). They will probably put the three GoD Cards merged on the last cover. I hope they release GX as I enjoy GX just as much as the original series.

Back