Yu-Gi-Oh back on TV

F*** Yeah!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh is coming back on TV, it's the original not crappy GX or the one with the bikes

It's starting on Monday 6th at 7pm(why at 7) on Nicktoons

Nicktoons seems to be bringing back old shows like Ren & Stimpy, and Invader Zim
hope they bring back something like Are You Afraid Of The Dark? or Cardcaptors (but I haven't seen CC since and heard that it was butchered)

Not anime related but watch Penn and Teller:******** on FX on Saturday, it replaces the adult swim stuff

Oh and this is coming on FX on Dec 24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C57GB7FPIB8

I don't know why this is coming on, and why I still remember this

Why did admin's delete my post, I censored the swear word with asterisks
well anyway,
Yu-Gi-Oh (the original one not GX or the one with bikes) is coming back on TV - Monday 6th at 7pm on Nicktoons

Also watch Penn and Teller's 'show about something', on FX on Saturday as it's really good and it replaces the adult swim stuff

I don't know if I can post a link to it
But Three Friends and Jerry is coming on FX on Dec 24,
I didn't know it by it's name, but by the intro it brings back memories, not sure if they're good or bad ones though

It wasn't deleted, someone moved it to the Media Discussion forum as you'd put it in the Forum Rules/Website Feedback one ;)

Merging your threads now, and leaving a shadow in News so you don't panic!

R

Ha! I remember that when it was on Nickelodeon. I might watch it again. Why's it on FX?

EDIT: Where did you hear this? Cos UkTvGuide says otherwise.

Good news, though, starting Jan 8th, Sky1 is airing Season 6 Part 1 of Futurama. 2 eps at 8pm on Fridays :D

Paradox295 said:
Ha! I remember that when it was on Nickelodeon. I might watch it again. Why's it on FX?

EDIT: Where did you hear this? Cos UkTvGuide says otherwise.

Good news, though, starting Jan 8th, Sky1 is airing Season 6 Part 1 of Futurama. 2 eps at 8pm on Fridays :D

I know it's not the most reliable of sources but it said on Wiki, and the sites that go past a week are not always that accurate

Good news about Futurama though

Back