Yu Gi Oh Abridged!

Vinnie said:
Lupus Inu said:
I stopped watching because it stopped being funny a year ago.

How so? The newer episodes are pretty funny.
I dunno about the NEWEST episodes, but after Duelist Tourament it started being unfunny, pretty much nothing was naturally funny and was all forced humour.

The last one I saw was 25 I think. I still enjoyed it then (we just keep forgetting to check for new episodes so got behind). Different folks see humour in different things :)

Naruto Abridged however lost every trace of humour from my perspective a long time ago. Pity.

R

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is dead. Unfortunatly, the best the creator can now come up with is "OH MY GOD A GIANT ROCK!". It was funny at the begining, but that fire burnt out long ago.

Could never, ever be bothered with Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, because, like.. Surely you would need to know a little bit about the show, Which all I know is that they "duel" with trading cards and pocket monsters. Plus, I'm never that bothered about these types of fan-made things to start with.

Out of all/half/some of the Naruto Abridged series, The only part I found somewhat funny was the way Neji says "By-Yaku-Ghaaaaaaan".

Jayme said:
Surely you would need to know a little bit about the show, Which all I know is that they "duel" with trading cards and pocket monsters.
Wrong. That's how limited my knowledge was and I still found it funny.

"For some reason playing a children's card game has caused me to be severly injured."

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is hilarious. Though I'd rather they didn't bother with the filler episodes (council of doom, etc.) I still love the storyline ones.

Be right back, making Bleach Abridged

Death Note Abridged would be better.

"Light, why don't you use the Death Note to get rid of all the dictators who are starving their own people to death, and war profiteers?"

"Because I have to teach those kids who steal penny sweets from the corner shop a lesson first."

"I am justice."

I still watch it, although it isnt as funny as it used to be. Naruto abridged is very good but doesnt really coem out often enough. There are also other good abridged series'. The new TeamFourStar (A load of different abridgers together) DBZ is very funny aswell.

Back