Your viewing journal

I can't imagine it overtaking SNAFU for me either, but I can imagine it dipping a little once they wring some of the more obvious humorous aspects out of the setup.

I'm wondering if my Mum will like the first season of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzimiya. Anyone else tried it out on their Mum?

Mr Vile said:
I'm wondering if my Mum will like the first season of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzimiya. Anyone else tried it out on their Mum?

to be honest i dont think that series is a go for newbies like mums, hell im not going to introduce it to my mine, you should get her to watch * the count of monte cristo *

thats my opinion anyways

watching loups = garous

tomorrow

You're welcome Lawr ;D

Just a heads up, i've moved the valvrave posts to it's own topic, otherwise it was going to be posts one after the other looking all classified-like.

animefreak17 said:
Mr Vile said:

to be honest i dont think that series is a go for newbies like mums, hell im not going to introduce it to my mine, you should get her to watch * the count of monte cristo *

thats my opinion anyways

I don't think she's a newbie anymore now she has seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, as well as lots of films. I think she might enjoy the sci-fi/fantasy elements of the show. But anyway, we have series 3 of Game of Thrones to get through now so I don't think we'll have time before she goes.

Back