darker than black disc 3 and 4 today
ergo proxy disc 3 and 4
and when i get back from my rounds disc 1 of to- love RU

tomorrow

darker than black disc 5 and 6
ergo proxy disc 5 and 6
to- love RU disc 2

Jormungand 12
Must say it was awesome to see my name (Adib) mentioned towards the end of the episode :p Jormungand has been one of my favourite series of this season and I'm really looking forward to the next one!

I finished up Kids On The Slope. Nice show with realistic relationships. Over all a great series but to me a time skip ending felt a little lazy.

My rewatch of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is nearing a close, with only the final episode of Eye Opening, and the Atonement arc to see.

I enjoy it, but it's the worst of the three mediated forms of the story, behind the visual novel and manga. Music is good in places...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuofG8a7EEk

but a lot of the story is skipped resulting in things which make no sense in the long term.

Still, United Publications have Kai volume 1 in stock, so the continuation is approaching.

Sonic Soldier Borgman - Episode 7

Origins - Spirits of the Past [Blu-ray]

I thought it was an interesting concept and that it got off to an good start but the film as a whole was average, and while at times it looks really nice, often the blending of CGI and cel animation is just horrible!

Max Takeshi said:
Still, United Publications have Kai volume 1 in stock, so the continuation is approaching.

Speaking of part 1, UP has fianlly sent my copy which I have been waiting all month for, so I shall have a big rewatch of Higurashi then :)

On topic:

xxxHOLiC epsidoes 17-18

Ghost Stories 1-12 (Dub, obviously).

Wow, this show must have really sucked balls without this dub. Saying that though, the dub only makes it bearable. It's nothing to write home about...I wish the writer also knew of something called "timing".

Joshawott said:
Ghost Stories 1-12 (Dub, obviously).

Wow, this show must have really sucked balls without this dub. Saying that though, the dub only makes it bearable. It's nothing to write home about...I wish the writer also knew of something called "timing".

iv seen it the fans was pissed and demanded it to be re dubbed * wiki *its like they was making this dub on april fools day, i was pissed about this i was hoping for something like ghost hunt but instead got a all out pop culture reference and stereotypes - dame you dubbers-

changed my mind

disc 6 of darker than black
the world of narue disc 1
disc 3 of to love ru

tomorrow

today

darker than black disc 5
ergo proxy disc 5 and 6
to love ru disc 2

watching darker than black makes me want to watch a anime that has a healing factor

Back