One Punch Man Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 8

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful)Episode 7.5
Recap time.

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 9
Voice of reason.

Vinland Saga Episode 20
People change with time.

Michiko & Hatchin ep10

Kind of occurs to me that the way to sum up Michiko & Hatchin is that it's a show where nothing happens tidily. People don't always follow their archetypes. Questions are left hanging in the air. We don't always find out what happens to someone in the end. Probably the closest thing I could compare its narrative style to is No Country For Old Men.

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 4

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Episode 9
This was a fun episode. I really wasn't expecting to see another Pokemon reference from this series, let alone a Neon Genisis Evangelion and a Thunderbirds Are Go reference getting thrown in as well.

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl (Film)

Fairy gone 12 - don’t know what to say about this, didn’t really like it. So many factions and characters with so little time given to them and their stories I didn’t really care. Shan’t wait for a season 2. It has virtually no buzz

Vineland saga 20 - my liege, King Nihilism still believes in god, but as only something to flex on

Fate/Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia 5 (that title is way too long, might call it Fate/Babylonia going forward) - ya used it didn’t you? DIDN’T YOU!?

GoS 3: remaining sense of pain - never mess with a girl who has appendicitis

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 36 Underestimating.

Bananya and the Curious Bunch episode 10 “How can I get there?”

Black Clover episode 112 Dreams and rescues.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 21-30

Back