Your Name Soundtrack

Adam-M

Stand User
It's my mates birthday coming up and he wanted the Your Name soundtrack (well he wants it but didn't ask for it).

Your Name CD

Having read stuff on the forum regarding different versions of the soundtrack (correct me if I'm wrong), there's an English and Japanese version? Is the product in the link above the Japanese version I was wondering? I seem to remember the English version in incomplete? I don't know but thanks for any responses.

Ta
Adam

It's my mates birthday coming up and he wanted the Your Name soundtrack (well he wants it but didn't ask for it).

Your Name CD

Having read stuff on the forum regarding different versions of the soundtrack (correct me if I'm wrong), there's an English and Japanese version? Is the product in the link above the Japanese version I was wondering? I seem to remember the English version in incomplete? I don't know but thanks for any responses.

Ta
Adam

Long story short, the Japanese soundtrack has the entire thing. There are only 4 vocal songs in the soundtrack that were sung in English also, hence why the English soundtrack only has 4 tracks.

In other words, yes that listing above is the Japanese soundtrack.

Back