Your Favourite Anime Characters

Vinnie

Brigade Leader
I'll list mine from #1-#5... ^^

Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket

c4c838d7.jpg

Oh, lovely, flamboyant, voiced by Christopher Sabat Ayame. ^__^
Ayame is on the list because he's so funny and aw, you have to give him kudos for trying to bond with his little brother (Yuki). xD
Ayame is the Snake of the zodiac, so whenever he's hugged, or gets too cold/stressed, he turns into a snake. It's so funny when he jumps up Tohru's clothes and Yuki finds him and goes back to the house and he's like: "YOU WANT LUNCH? Here, skin THIS thing and eat it." Lol!

Yukata Watari from Yami no Matsuei

watari01.jpg

Hehe, Watari gets points for being awesome in both anime and manga form. In the English dub of YnM, he's voiced by Eric Stuart, AKA James from Pokemon, rofl. He's very hyper, and he's the acting Shinigami for Kyoto. : D

He has a power where he can make drawings and machines come to life by transplanting a soul inside them, but.... it's just too bad that his drawing skills are that of a 5-year-old's. :lol: He also keeps lots of birds, most of the time he has a little owl on his shoulder called #003, but at home he has a parrot and a toucan called #001 and #002. ^^ Also, Watari wants to create a sex-change potion so that he can truly find out how women think compared to the male brain. XD

Hanabusa Aidou from Vampire Knight

Aidou-sempai.jpg

Idol.... sorry, Aidou is just too cute. He gets angry/sad when needed, and he can be really kind as well. =D He keeps a collection of anything that Kaname's broken, and he is so friendly with all the girls. No wonder they come to the Moon Dorm all the time. ^^

Touga Yagari from Vampire Knight

BioYagari.png

Hehe, he's voiced by Chad from Bleach. :p
Anyhoo, Touga is an awesome character, a bona-fide cool vampire hunter. That's why he's on the list. And I love the way he dresses. :D

Teru Mikami from Death Note

Teru.JPG

Like I've said before, hurrah for insane lawyers who say 'eliminate' all the time and pull funny faces! :lol:

And that's that!

I know this list is very different to the list I posted in my introductions thread, but I wrote that in a rush and re-thought about it just now. xD

So, who are yours? ^^

Mikami and Ichimaru.

No need for many others really, but I'd say I like Chun Li, Motoko, Byakuya, YUKI NAGATO :D

And some more I cant think of.

Mikami ftw.

Top 10. No order, expect maybe the first one. :p

Noriko Takaya

Honestly, who WASN'T expecting this?

Hisoka

All you need to know is he kills people with cards.

Nono

The successor of Noriko.

Alberto.

Shocking Alberto is BADASS. Enough said.

Anemone.

Another female who pilots an epic mech.

Viral.

I like his appearence and actual character.

Quent Yaiden.

Tragic character who gets drunk a lot.

Kallen Stadtfeld.

Daughter of Noriko Takaya and Domon Kasshu, inferior to Noriko, although just as GAR.

Griffith.

Style, grace, elegance, Griffith has it all.

Nico Robin.

I love her character, powers and past.

That's all she wrote.

Back