you no when you win on here in the comp what usually happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANNARUCK

Completely Average High School Student
cause i won the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG comp and i aint recieved it yet can any 1 help

Hi.

I've just tracked through my records and indeed, you did win a copy of Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG #1 but after informing you of this, I never received (as requested in the e-mail) a delivery address and so after 3 weeks the prize was eventually allocated to someone else.

This is the e-mail I sent you, check your own records if you want to make double sure:

Sent: 05 February 2006 21:49
Subject: Re: 14. 2nd GIG give away competition entry

Hi,

You've won a copy of the first volume of Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG via the competition on Anime UK News. Let me know your postal address and your copy will be in the post in no time!

Congratulations!

-------------------
Paul Bates
[email protected]

Anime UK News Editor
www.animeuknews.net
-------------------

Obviously you should have replied to the mail above. I'm sorry it worked out this way for you, after all, it is supposed to be a positive thing.

How did you know you won the competition then? I assume you saw your name on the competition page on the site? If you're using hotmail, then I assume it could have been filtered out by your junk mail filter.

Well, I can confirm that I sent the e-mail. I use Microsoft Outlook and have all of the relevent details stored, not to mention that the other two people I e-mail as well as you replied the next day. The e-mail I sent to you never bounced back and since we waited three weeks for a response, I assumed you simply weren't interested anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back