You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Failed for the most part, yet had some redeeming qualities.

Overall score: C-

There's only so many penis jokes you can put into a film, and even for a Sandler flick, it was waaaaaaaay overstepped.

McIcy said:
I am being dragged to see this Sunday :( I wanna go see Hellboy 2
::shakes head::

All these people who "get dragged" to the pictures. If you don't wanna go, don't go. :roll:

On Topic: This Film Looks Awful.

ayase said:
All these people who "get dragged" to the pictures. If you don't wanna go, don't go. :roll:
Oh if only it worked that way. I got literally dragged by a group of people to see Wall-E. Turns out it wasnt a bad choice on their part :lol:

Oh and:
ayase said:
On Topic: This Film Looks Awful.

I have no idea what this is all about and I hate whoever does ;D

seriously, I've seen the poster of this movie and I have no intentions on watching it, unless it airs on TV while I'm having my teeth pulled out.

This was one of the worst films I have ever seen.

Period.

I thought there was a chance that some of it might be enjoyable, because reviews in some papers had said it was a return to form for Adam Sandler.

It was atrocious. The film is basically just composed of racist, homophobic and xenophobic jokes, one after the other, with an awkward, lacklustre plot. The jokes wear thin very quickly, and the "plot twists" are visible a mile away. The characters are boring, none of them really having any long term impact on the audience, it's impossible to feel anything towards them for their "struggles" and most of the ideas in the film are so stupid that they seem as though an 8 year old boy invented them.

Steer clear.

I have to give it brownie points for the outstanding performance of the beagle puppies near the end. They acted the "kawaii" perfectly!

Back