You don't know jack...the daily 'dis or 'dat.

ConanThe3rd

Railgun
So, who here remembers You Don't Know Jack?

Anyone?

No?

Well, in any case this is awesome, basicly (and this comes from someone who has only heard about YDKJ) it's a set of quickfire questions in the form where you say something is one thing, another and occasionaly, both.

Basicly, it's halerious and top form.

http://www.youdontknowjack.com/

fair warning beforehand, the topics range from the ok (Is it an Open Sorce softwere or a member of the JLA) to the downright NSFW (Is it a sexual fetish or a Torture Method (Not endorsed by the US Millitary).

Conan-san said:
...or a Torture Method (Not endorsed by the US Millitary).

Now now, don't yet the American government read that, because they'll demand it be changed from torture to "the acceptable level of administrative force"!

lol Sorry, couldn't resist mocking that use of Unspeak.

I'll give this go later today.

Cheers. :)

I've still got it, voiced by Paul Kaye aka Dennis Pennis, we played it all the time at uni and I have kept the Game CD pristine.

One of the best things about this game is that you really wanna get the answers wrong as the game then takes the micky out of you.

I know this is sad but one of my old ringtones was the line from the game - 'You give me the right answer, and I'll give you £4000' not sure why I liked that line I just did

Hovis! said:
Conan-san said:
...or a Torture Method (Not endorsed by the US Millitary).

Now now, don't yet the American government read that, because they'll demand it be changed from torture to "the acceptable level of administrative force"!

lol Sorry, couldn't resist mocking that use of Unspeak.

I'll give this go later today.

Cheers. :)
I only stated it as it was on the thinger.

Conan-san said:
I only stated it as it was on the thinger.

lol Don't worry about it mate. It was me going off on one, it wasn't a relevant comment I was making. I just thought of a book I read and went all peculiar! lol :wink: :lol:

Today's is halerious, the topic is so simple (I can at least count to two) but it's so haleriously done (the keys for one and two are reversed) and everything.

Back