& if i could have a #6.Kaname Chidori.

Which are all better, imo.

Spyro201 said:
Yagami Light - Death Note
Mikami - Death Note
Gin Ichimaru - Bleach
Byakuya Kuchiki - Bleach
Renji - Bleach

You need to watch more anime, if they're your top 5, because your list is a bit restricted.

yeh i just found those 2 to be the best. I tried Shaman King n stuff but never found it that great. like i used to watch DBZ alot but wasnt that great, and you look stupid putting Pokemon in your list lol. And now i have finally got some cash, il be buying some more Anime DVD's. Is it against forum rules to ask for some reccomended places to buy??

Spyro201 said:
yeh i just found those 2 to be the best. I tried Shaman King n stuff but never found it that great. like i used to watch DBZ alot but wasnt that great, and you look stupid putting Pokemon in your list lol. And now i have finally got some cash, il be buying some more Anime DVD's. Is it against forum rules to ask for some reccomended places to buy??

It isn't :) I normally get mine from Play.com, but there is plenty of places out there

Cool. Knowing im huge on Death Note and Bleach, anything you can recommend?? Im particularly into the kinda bleach-style action-y stuff.

No one asked for it, but heres my top 5 coolest characters:

1. Alucard (Hellsing)
2. Seras (Hellisng)
3. Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann)
4. Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann)
5. Viral (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann)

A nice range wouldn't you agree.

yethboth said:
1. Iria - Iria/Zeram anime and live action series
2. Zeram - Iria/Zeram anime and live action series
3. Apollo the cat - Galactic Pirates anime
4. Duke Togo/Golgo 13 - Golgo 13 The Professional anime
5. Kenshiro - Fist Of The North Star anime

I haven't seen any of the anime this fellow has listed. Either most of them are quite obscure, or more than likely I'm pretty clueless. I've heard of Golgo 13 and Fist of the North Star though.

Back