Year long DVD competitions at Anime OnLine

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
If competitions are your thing, head on over to to the MVM-run Anime OnLine where they are holding daily competitions all year round, the winning prizes of which are anime DVDs. Competition entry is mobile phone text-based (£1 per message).

Like I am going to waste £1 a shot txting this I never win anything so im hardly going to waste money trying. But nether the less good idea alot of people like to waste there money on phones these days. Who knows could be a popular thing an they could make a nice bit of cash on the side.

Just to warn anyone who's planning on entering - text entries cost £2, not £1. The intial text costs £1 but when you recieve a 'Congratulations' text, it automatically deducts another £1 from your credit.

Alice said:
Just to warn anyone who's planning on entering - text entries cost £2, not £1. The intial text costs £1 but when you recieve a 'Congratulations' text, it automatically deducts another £1 from your credit.
Another phone scam what a surprise :roll:

Ouch, I hate having to pay to enter compo's especially text ones, I don't mind a stamp on a letter but £1 a text is way to much, why not make it an email one for free...... ah yes cause then they can't make more money each day from the comp entries than the prize is worth...... sorry rant over

McIcy said:
Ouch, I hate having to pay to enter compo's especially text ones, I don't mind a stamp on a letter but £1 a text is way to much, why not make it an email one for free...... ah yes cause then they can't make more money each day from the comp entries than the prize is worth...... sorry rant over

Do you think they can afford to give away one DVD PER DAY for an entire year? Of course there has to be some sort of entry fee.

It's annoying that it cost £2 instead of £1 but I'm sure I'll survive, haha.

Back