Winter anime season 2013

Ian Wolf

Harem King
AUKN Staff
Details about anime over the next few months are starting to come out.

Info about one series, Vividred, made by the team behind Strike Witches, has just been announced. I'm keen on Strike Witches so I might give this a go.

Not much on offer thus far.

Minami-ke Season 4 is the only definite watch for me, but will likely check out:

Savanna Game
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Vividred Operation

Actually, just noticed Sasami-san is SHAFT, that's going on the definite too now.

Joshawott said:
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai sounds like something I'd have to check out before deciding if it's worth it or not.
All I'll say is, give it more than a passing glance. Any actual summary of the series premise rather than just the very initial setup for the characters (which in itself will result in a swathe of people snap avoiding the series, I think) would be a spoiler so I won't say anything, and would recommend not reading anything about it until you watch it, but it is pretty funny, and Sasami-san herself has obvious break-out star potential.

There are several returning series that I really like, but with SHAFT behind it too, Sasami-san is probably my most anticipated show for the season.

Back