Win Eureka 7, Sky Crawlers or Kamui movies in BD

chaos

The Boss
Manga UK and Anime UK News are offering you some great prizes. Three lucky winners will take one of these amazing films in Blu Ray, by simply responding to the question "For how long has Manga Entertainment has been bringing anime to the UK?".
Visit our <a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/competitions.php">competitions page</a> for the rules and details on how to submit your reply.

Unknownfate said:
I know from experience that you wont get to choose, it's all random
Oh, really? =)

As a matter of fact, I was planning to let the first two to be drawn to chose an order or preference, and in case there's not clash, they would each get what they wanted or at least, the second choice. Too bad for the third one to be drawn though.

Reaper gI said:
Does the email need to contain our real name/ address details or do you only want those if we win.
Only if you win.

But if you are single, at least 18yo, fit and was born female, please send me your details, measurements and a picture to my personal email. ;)

Congratulations to:

1 - Samieniceguy
2 - Rena Ryuugu
3 - Corra

For winning our competition. As mentioned before, the first to be drawn gets to choose their preferred title, the second chooses two, in case their first choice was picked by the first winner and the last person will get the remaining title.

Congratulations to our winners!

So I woke up at 5am with a bizarre buzzing noise on my desk, and I could hear the crows 'cawing' Oh dear I thought to myself on this cloudy morning. This can't be good. Until I picked up my phone, saw this message and jumped in joy and unable to get back to sleep! ^_^

I thank you :)

Back