Why is Broly so popular?

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
I've heard many anime fans and non anime fans say that broly is the best DBZ villain. Why do so many people like him so much? His back story is a load of BS! I would think that people preferd Frieza, but I've heard allot more people saying they like Broly more! Why is he so damn popular?

Because Brolly is teh best!!11

He is teh LEGENDARY SUPER SAYIN. His power level is over nine thousand thousand.

Translation: 11 Year Olds don't give a **** about the characters themselves. They just care that he's powerful.

His power is maximum

13425-BROLY-His_power_is_maximum.jpg

Why is Dragonball Z so popular? *Requips Flame Empress Armour*...j/k

Seriously though...from what I did watch of the series (bits and bobs, considering how I didn't have Sky at the time, but a friend did), I found Freiza and Cell far more interesting.

Joshawott said:

Seriously though...from what I did watch of the series (bits and bobs, considering how I didn't have Sky at the time, but a friend did), I found Freiza and Cell far more interesting.
i think akira didn't care anymore while he was making the buu saga

The Time Traveller said:
He's weaker than freaking Cell, it must be something to do with those muscles, something homoerotic goin' on.
But Cell eats people so it's understandable that he's a beast.

As for Broly, I don't give a ****.

animefreak17 said:
Joshawott said:

probually cause he never had any plans to make the buu or android saga in the first place

Ryo Chan said:
animefreak17 said:
Joshawott said:

probually cause he never had any plans to make the buu or android saga in the first place
but the android saga to cell saga was really good

Back