Whose going to Reading/Leeds festival this year.

I am :D This year will be my sixth year in a row going.I am personally looking forward to Alkaline Trio,MxPx,Less Than Jake and Avenged Sevenfold.Despite seeing two out of those four bands already ^^;

TRASHBAT said:
I am :D This year will be my sixth year in a row going.I am personally looking forward to Alkaline Trio,MxPx,Less Than Jake and Avenged Sevenfold.Despite seeing two out of those four bands already ^^;

I have met another MxPx fan. It is a triumphant day.

I'm not going, but there are quite a few good bands on the bill. Oh well.

Would if i had the money - the line-up certainly trounces glastonbury. Its either that or beautiful days but barring some miracle no musicfestivalness for me :(

I'm glad that glasto is finally starting to lose support. Jay-Z headlining? No thanks.

I don't think you'd be able to get tickets now as there sold out, unless you prepared to pay £280-£300 for a ticket.

I was gonna but then I remember that last year I set fire to my tent to remind myself how little fun it was. Might go for a day though

nah i am going to see the smaller stages where the lesser known bands are. i normally would go to the smaller tents if the main stage bands i don't like are on. so many people complain about having to put up with bands they don't like, why they don't just go to the smaller tents i will never know. not that i knocking the offspring or anything cause they are good in my opinion. i know they are a lot of good bands they but download gets rid of all the annoying indie bands that go to reading. it's a shame that i am going to miss metallica but i loved watching them in 2003. and slipknot are awsome live as well

devilrules666 said:
nah i am going to see the smaller stages where the lesser known bands are. i normally would go to the smaller tents if the main stage bands i don't like are on. so many people complain about having to put up with bands they don't like, why they don't just go to the smaller tents i will never know. not that i knocking the offspring or anything cause they are good in my opinion. i know they are a lot of good bands they but download gets rid of all the annoying indie bands that go to reading. it's a shame that i am going to miss metallica but i loved watching them in 2003. and slipknot are awsome live as well

Normally cause hte bands in the smaller tents suck from what I can see. I -WAS- gonna go to download this year, till I saw the horrible line up.

I really can't be bothered with festivals. I tend to look at the line ups and see there are only a few bands on I like, then I realise I won't get to see them as they are on different stages at the same time.

Not Reading, but I might have gone to Wild in the Country (in Knebworth) because Bjork's playing there (and Antony and the Johnsons), but more or less all the people I know who'd go to that are doing Reading instead, and £60 is kind of steep just to see one band, and most people haven't even heard of Bjork. And damn my A-levels being over Give it a Name !

Leeds and Reading have the best line up they've had in years and i'm not going :( Gutted.
With my muusic taste i feel Leeds has the strongest line up. Bit dissapointed with Download this year.

LukasROAR said:
Leeds and Reading have the best line up they've had in years and i'm not going :( Gutted.
With my muusic taste i feel Leeds has the strongest line up. Bit dissapointed with Download this year.

I don't think Download has sold that well this year. Ticket sites are offering that if you buy a ticket there at the festival you get it half price :/

Back