Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squall FFVIII

• Zidane FFIX

• Tidus X

• Total voters
Squall is x20 more Bishie than Cloud. Mind you, they're all Bishonen. It's one way how they maintain female interest in the games when the female characters are sidelined subordinate types.

Cloud and Squall are the exact same. Except that VIII sucked for that junction system, that's why people don't care for him as much as Cloud. Both angsty guys who don't open up to anyone until they meet a girl they like, start opening up to her, fall in love with her, something tragic happens to her, etc. Average FF plot.

Rukario said:
Cloud and Squall are the exact same. Except that VIII sucked for that junction system, that's why people don't care for him as much as Cloud. Both angsty guys who don't open up to anyone until they meet a girl they like, start opening up to her, fall in love with her, something tragic happens to her, etc. Average FF plot.

So you like????

Gaomajiro said:
I'm voting for Cloud...but I think we all know that Yuffie is the true icon of the franchise. ^^

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... At least tifa had a chest in that game. Although personally if we're going for girls its tight between Tifa and Riku (first time we see Riku getting out of the wet suit in FFX grrrrrrr :oops: )

McIcy said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..... At least tifa had a chest in that game.

Hahaha. ^^ Poor Yuffie; I liked her at least.

Actually I really liked all of the main cast members of VII, which I wasn't really expecting.

Although personally if we're going for girls its tight between Tifa and Riku (first time we see Riku getting out of the wet suit in FFX grrrrrrr :oops: )

Suddenly I'm inspired to pick up that copy of X that's been languishing in the corner of the room for months. ^^

Gaomajiro said:
Although personally if we're going for girls its tight between Tifa and Riku (first time we see Riku getting out of the wet suit in FFX grrrrrrr :oops: )
Suddenly I'm inspired to pick up that copy of X that's been languishing in the corner of the room for months. ^^

It is a VERY GOOD scene :lol:

Back