Who here likes Mezzo DSA?

Cyburn

Student Council President
I have the first Volume of Mezzo DSA, which I got at CEX FOR £8

I like this series, guns+fan-service.
I like how the English Dub makes it more humourous. e.g Mikura's voice, using the s-word etc......

Shame it was only 13 episodes, they ought to make a sequel using Asami when shes older.

I keep thinking of getting the R1 thinpack as all the trailers I have seen look really good. Its deffinately something I want to see.

The first disc is a lot of fun - shallow as a car park puddle but sill entertaining. Girls with guns...how can that go wrong? ;)

The opening theme is dreadful though - and I mean BAD. Annoying as hell!

If you want a sequel, i'm sure there's an OVA flying around the internet :)

Ill pm u with the info :p

Btw, that boxset picture is awesome, i <3 boxsets so much!, when will ADV bring them out here! Damn them!!!

I've heard of the prequel. It's notorious for the sexual content, but is otherwise a pretty average action/adventure. I really need to catch up on collecting DSA though - there are only three DVDs in total, after all. It's just that there are several other series I'm partway through that are more enjoyable.

mezzo dsa is an awesome show. The last half of the series are the real pay off.

The OVA is an enjoyable watch, but if you don't like your H-content, don't buy the directors cut....I have it though...hentai for no apparent reason...lol!

Watched the first 2 episodes. Thought it was, BAD!

Just wasn't very attention grabbing. I may buy the DVD's though, becuase I'm stupid. =/

Back