Who should I cosplay as?

• Inoue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
Sorry for copying you Selphie! lol But I'm thinking of cosplaying as either, Excel from Excel Saga...or Inoue from Bleach....or anything else you guys can think of ;D

So what do you guys think??

I would say Inoue, because her outfit looks easier to make (plus the fact that it would be a bit more comfortable if the weather's cold!).

Na you aint coping its ok, plus it helps you out alot!

I voted the inoue girl as like concrete said it might be cold and her cossy looks easy but then excels is cool but i voted inoue

Well i say Hime coz...
1. no doubt ill be making the costume n its way easer > <
2. u look like her enough :3
3. her out fit is less reaveling n more warmer n comfy to wear ^^
sides u couled alwayz go as dark Inoue o.o if she as a darkside that is > <

I would love to see you attempt an Excel coxtume! (seeing as it's a cosplay dream of mine and if I'm really nice I might be able to borrow it for the next Expo :oops: )

Well u couled go Excel i spose, If we found some green shorts then lined then inside with a belt so they dont fall down o.o;; then edited the bottoms so they flered out. then for the top u couled use a Aqua strappy top underneath then sow a long licray type top on top (@_@ to many tops ) gloves are easy enough to customise. then jacket if we find a cheap green short jacket then u can easly customise it editing the sleaves length and fittings. and acourse boots u can find anywere, same with socks.
so i guess it just depends on what u want to do.
but the acourse to make Himes school uniform, Short sleave white shirt, gray pleated skirt socks and shoes <easy > then red bow tie custmised a bit then the clips wouled be easy to find if u looked.

so lol really tis up to u im up to the challenge of an Excel( i think O_O;; ) but Hime wouled look just as good ^^

Melainy said:
I would love to see you attempt an Excel coxtume! (seeing as it's a cosplay dream of mine and if I'm really nice I might be able to borrow it for the next Expo :oops: )

Teehee once I decide you'll be the first to know!

Back