Where to buy...

shira

Shinigami
I was wondering where I can buy some Jrock/Jmetal tee's.

Only place I can find so far is eBay and they are only really average. I'm after some Girugamesh and Dir en Grey tees. (Girugamesh > Diru though).

Anyone know of a place to buy 'em?

Have you tried CD Japan?From memory they do band merchandise so you've got a pretty good chance of finding what you're after there!Hope that helps in your quest for super cool clothing!^_^

Spyro201 said:

Only place I can find so far is eBay and they are only really average. I'm after some Girugamesh and Dir en Grey tees. (Girugamesh > Diru though).

Girugamesh just played a gig in london last month and i managed to pick up a tee and live dvd whislt i was there. Other than that the best thing is to keep an eye out for their gigs as that maybe the best place to get a tee.

Failing that try Yahoo auctions.

afoia said:
Spyro201 said:

Girugamesh just played a gig in london last month and i managed to pick up a tee and live dvd whislt i was there. Other than that the best thing is to keep an eye out for their gigs as that maybe the best place to get a tee.

Failing that try Yahoo auctions.

Which DVD? Is it the one with the MUSIC album?

I'd love to get a tee for them srsly.

@EvaRocks:

I've tried CDJapan yes :(

Back