Whats up with you guys lol seriously....

I apologise for the thread I started then, and let's be honest here this forum is pretty dead anyway, I noticed that when I signed up.
But I generally wanted an opinion, and I got a load of helpful replies, so I'm glad I started that thread but if it has annoyed you Tachi then I'm sorry.

Kirsty said:
I apologise for the thread I started then, and let's be honest here this forum is pretty dead anyway, I noticed that when I signed up.
But I generally wanted an opinion, and I got a load of helpful replies, so I'm glad I started that thread but if it has annoyed you Tachi then I'm sorry.

Didn't annoy me, this wasn't even aimed at you. It was more a case of the types of threads that started to appear where depressing, at times this place is dead yeah but threads like that don't always help keep it alive :p

I disagree with the idea that there's been an unusual or worrying number of relationship/insecurity threads. Most of the threads have been anime (animefreak17 just keeps 'em coming!) or general chit-chat related, and there are plenty of other kinds of things people can talk about if they don't have an interest in the relationships/insecurity stuff. Furthermore, sometimes those threads can turn out to be genuinely interesting, bringing up issues people might otherwise not think about. I thought animefreak17's bullying/standing out discussion in the derailed 'relationships' thread was pretty cool.

-Tachi- said:
Kirsty said:

Didn't annoy me, this wasn't even aimed at you.

Now you're just back-pedalling.

Kirsty said:

The funny thing is, the forum has been a lot more busy recently. The Posts per day has actually gone up :) . Even with the lack of activity this forum is probably one of the more busy UK only Anime forums.

Neferpitou said:
Kirsty said:

The funny thing is, the forum has been a lot more busy recently. The Posts per day has actually gone up :) . Even with the lack of activity this forum is probably one of the more busy UK only Anime forums.

only cause some members are busier posting than others ;)

It still means this place is busier than it has been the past few months, and that is a good thing. I know for a fact that some of us(hi) have been hella busy and without a computer most of the time so we hardly appear to post anyways, but there is enough of us here trying to keep the place active. Maybe when the summer comes in full swing we'll have everyone doing the posting again.

Back